Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread... | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Boeheim's Army vs Team FOE Game Thread...

Wrong. You're watching something else if you think the collection of SU players are more talented than the FOE players

they're younger and quicker but Triche and CJ are playing inexplicably under what they're capable of. Southerland too for that matter. I'll give Triche a break, his hand's hurt.

There's no reason we shouldn't physically outmatch these guys. They're just playing like they care and we're playing like we don't.

Donte Greene and John Gillon are minus minus defenders.

They are killing this team. Can't play any defense and outside of Triche no ball movement.

Maybe I misworded, what I really mean is I don't think FOE would compete if CJ/Triche/Donte/Jackson/Southerland used their size to their advantage and didn't rely on Devo for the bailout.

Hopefully Scoop is healthy next year and maybe they can get Gbinije. Forwards who can't dribble don't help much in this style of game.

they're younger and quicker but Triche and CJ are playing inexplicably under what they're capable of. Southerland too for that matter. I'll give Triche a break, his hand's hurt.

There's no reason we shouldn't physically outmatch these guys. They're just playing like they care and we're playing like we don't.

They can't. Evans and Kennedy are killing them physically.

FOE must be shooting 60+% from the floor the second half. Most of their looks are wide open

Don't think we stand a chance answering their smaller/quicker guards with Gillon.

They're just laughing at us, and rightfully so. Hope this isn't being watched by many, especially Carey.

Donte Greene and John Gillon are minus minus defenders.

They are killing this team. Can't play any defense and outside of Triche no ball movement.
I just said the same thing to my wife , yelling to take them out of there.

They're just laughing at us, and rightfully so. Hope this isn't being watched by many, especially Carey.

C'mon bruh. You really think a guard we are recruiting is going to be influenced how an Alumni team played in July? That's the biggest stretch I've ever seen. You'd think we are losing to a 14 seed in March with some of the crap thrown around in this thread.

Triche is shooting threes when he should be physically wearing down their smaller guards and engaging their bigs to open up Southerland/Cooney/Fair.

Green's a black hole.

Cooney can't hold on to the ball.

Gillon's a little out of his league.

CJ's gotta get something going, could be a big difference maker if he gets in a groove.

Rick/Dashonte gotta play tough and hang in there with Kennedy and the bigs.

C'mon bruh. You really think a guard we are recruiting is going to be influenced how an Alumni team played in July? That's the biggest stretch I've ever seen. You'd think we are losing to a 14 seed in March with some of the crap thrown around in this thread.

I knew this would be a response, and that's fine. We just happen to be getting worked by players from teams we are going up against for him is all.

I honestly cannot believe how seriously some of you guys are taking this lol.

I'm just pissed we're being outplayed by a team coached by dumb and dumber.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom