Boneyard Meltdown? | Syracusefan.com

Boneyard Meltdown?

They are already calling for Pasqualoni's scalp.....and there is 7 minutes left in the 1st half of their first game.

P, I like you. I really do. By all accounts you're a good guy. You try and do things the right way and you're a tireless worker. Please do yourself a favor. If you're not ready to retire, please find yourself a job coaching LB's somewhere. Your strength is in teaching fundamentals and technique, not running a program.

They are already calling for Pasqualoni's scalp.....and there is 7 minutes left in the 1st half of their first game.

3rd and inches they call a timeout and throw an incomplete pass. My head would xplode if we did that. Oh and then they kicked the field goal. Down at the half

Watching it on ESPN3. UConn's D just not the same. Lost a lot of guys from last year and it shows.

Watching it on ESPN3. UConn's D just not the same. Lost a lot of guys from last year and it shows.

There is an actual football game on ESPN if your interested :)

19 - 10 Towson - 5 minutes left in the 3rd quarter

wow - just wow couchburn

@Michael_Cohen13: Towson's lead is growing...

Pasqualoni's leash is shrinking...

Cohen all over the Huskies tonight!

There is an actual football game on ESPN if your interested :)

C'mon, you mean you're not watching games on TV and on ESPN3 at the same time?

I'm actually watching the UNLV/Minnesota game on TV, while watching Uconn on ESPN3. However, I have it muted because I'm listening to the local HS team on internet radio.

C'mon, you mean you're not watching games on TV and on ESPN3 at the same time?

I'm actually watching the UNLV/Minnesota game on TV, while watching Uconn on ESPN3. However, I have it muted because I'm listening to the local HS team on internet radio.
Vandy-Ole Miss on the Apple TV, UConn-Towson on the iPad, NFL on the laptop. A good night.

@smartfootball: UConn has less than 200 yards of O late in 4Q vs Towson. Offense has been horrible under Pasqualoni. Hire Chip Kelly's cousin, or something

@Michael_Cohen13: Towson's lead is growing...

Pasqualoni's leash is shrinking...

Cohen all over the Huskies tonight!
@Michael_Cohen13: Townson much better than they get credit for. UConn is an upper echelon team.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom