Bonnie heart break! | Syracusefan.com

Bonnie heart break!

adk(roc)CUSE

All Conference
Ouch, what a tough loss for St Bonaventure! Blew a big lead and had multiple chances and good looks down the stretch.

I thought that last three was going to fall, heart breaker!

Never really cared a lick about the Bonnie's but when I moved to Rochester 8 or 9 years ago I met a couple of cool grads. So I'll pulled for them in today's situation, plus another state team in the NCAAs is something I always think it cool. Gonna try to catch a game in Olean sometime looks like a fun gym. Always up for checking out new arenas and such.

Is that Mike Lindsley guy who would always prop up the st Bonnie still on radio in syracuse? Used to infuriate me when I wanted to listen about Cuse

My Bonnie hate goes back to some real ugliness, back in the 70's

Same. Early 80’s, game at St Bonnie that I was at when we had Pearl. Their dumbass fans were throwing coins onto the court trying to hit our players. Hated them ever since. Plus it’s a god awful place to get to. I thought I was in West Virginia.

Their fans annoyed me at the Dome last year. So I’m glad they lost.

(I’m a spiteful child)
Worst fans ever. My wife got scared cause one of these idiots was freaking out. Got in a fight with an old man. Ruined the game for me. They can stay home.

Same. Early 80’s, game at St Bonnie that I was at when we had Pearl. Their dumbass fans were throwing coins onto the court trying to hit our players. Hated them ever since. Plus it’s a god awful place to get to. I thought I was in West Virginia.

Redraw the state lines and put them in Pennsylvania or some other nobody state.

Is that Mike Lindsley guy who would always prop up the st Bonnie still on radio in syracuse? Used to infuriate me when I wanted to listen about Cuse

Pretty sure he moved on. He was the one who got burned by interviewing the Shane Spencer imposter. Lol.

He was annoying.

Impressive display of Irish Alzheimer's in this thread. That's where you forget everything but your grudges. Gang, it's been 35-40 years since we had a rivalry with those guys - let it go.

Impressive display of Irish Alzheimer's in this thread. That's where you forget everything but your grudges. Gang, it's been 35-40 years since we had a rivalry with those guys - let it go.

If you were in the Dome last year, their fans were such idiots that you’d hate them for another 35-40 years. Friggin amateur hour.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom