BOOOO | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

BOOOO

and remember, I can take that "like" back when ever I want!

you're currently in the military... all former servicemen get my vote. Its the Edowd law of life.

ahh, I appreciate that my friend. Now, if we can get the rest of the country to feel the same way Ill get voted in. First order of business: Syracuse only needs to score 15 points for us to get a free taco. Its only right

ahh, I appreciate that my friend. Now, if we can get the rest of the country to feel the same way Ill get voted in. First order of business: Syracuse only needs to score 15 points for us to get a free taco. Its only right
soo racist.. i dont even know what to say.

they deleted that kids thread who was busting on Jake... shame, it was a real chitshow.

Come on mods. I only read the first page at class and was looking forward to the other 5+ when I got to a laptop.

what did I miss, I went to grab lunch?
damn you east coasters and your early lunch times. I have another hour and a half, and I'm hungry as hell

they deleted that kids thread who was busting on Jake... shame, it was a real chitshow.

Shame I missed that. Can we have a forum for those exceptional deleted threads specifically as examples of what not to do when posting here?

As a regular at the Cracked.com message board, they have a "Hall of Bad Posts" sub forum full of all the horrendous threads. I'd be on board with something similar here.

Damn. Now I have to write this post to make up for my thoughtful, deleted post in that thread.

damn...I missed it too. I saw like one post had to run, then it was gone. lol

didnt miss much guys... besides the syracusefan.com crew going all super detective on some trolls photo

actually.. you missed an epic event that can not be explained

I didn't. I had his front. He he, wink wink, nudge nudge.

No but seriously I've never touched his junk.
would you... ya know... for some answers?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom