BOOOO | Syracusefan.com

BOOOO

Aw man, that was one of the most fun threads we've had in awhile. I love threads like that, it feels like everyone is posting drunk.

I just gave you one, all taken care of mods :D

Aw man, that was one of the most fun threads we've had in awhile. I love threads like that, it feels like everyone is posting drunk.
i was having fun with it... the kid had to be crying in a corner for getting that exposed... i remember when i used to lie on the computer all the time to make myself feel important... btw i'm 11"

Mod's I demand my like back... we were handling that guy for you.. we exposed his trollness

LOL---what about me, I was the one that suggested he be banned permanently if his info was not factual-----that probably would have scored me quite a few "like's" of my own!

Is this what happened in the "fab will be back" thread by the kid that attends "practice"?

LOL---what about me, I was the one that suggested he be banned permanently if his info was not factual-----that probably would have scored me quite a few "like's" of my own!
+1 for the effort

Now noone is going to know about my love for Taco Bell!

Now noone is going to know about my love for Taco Bell!
pretty sure we determined you're a blatant racist for questioning two adios' in a row... now you can effectively run for president because that... "never happened"

pretty sure we determined you're a blatant racist for questioning two adios' in a row... now you can effectively run for president because that... "never happened"

I'm counting on your vote!

You should give that platform back to edowd, he needs it to reach the keyboard.

You should give that platform back to edowd, he needs it to reach the keyboard.

Ill rent it out for 10 tacos, and two top secret practice photos per week

I gave you one.. but not because I like you. So there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom