Breaking Bad | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking Bad

Get Holy Shirt on the phone immediately if not sooner, i need that on a T now please.

Fwiw, glad you added the "S" back into "Heimsenburgh." It plays a lot better than "Heimen-burgh" for obvious reasons.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Seconded. I would buy this. Get on it Jekelish.

I actually shot it to Keeley because I figured he'd appreciate it. He almost immediately replied asking if I'd like to alter it a little so it's not EXACTLY JB's face, and then put it up on the Nunes Magician store to split the proceeds. I think I know what I'll be working on tomorrow in my office when I'm back in front of my computer that has Photoshop.

And here's what I came up with. Boom. I was going to work on another design, but frankly I'm not sure I'll be able to top this.

t0lrh5.jpg

Last edited:
Pretty awesome. Wish it was just a little bit more obviously Boeheim. Maybe a white block S on the hat.

I wound up making another one.

9pqo1s.jpg

I liked the one with a profile silhouette even more than your current one. It's more obviously JB in the other one.

I liked the one with a profile silhouette even more than your current one. It's more obviously JB in the other one.
See, for some reason this one seems more JB to me. It's his signature pose on the bench.

And one more go at this.

2vtyul5.jpg

EDIT: Had to make it orange on here, right?

Last edited:
And one more go at this.

2vtyul5.jpg

EDIT: Had to make it orange on here, right?

This one is perfect--much more clear that he's picking his nose... with the other one: it almost looks like he's squeezing his nose or something.

Pretty good find by someone on Reddit:
ado3t7u.jpg

I assume you would need a tripod for an M60 right?
Also, I was looking on wiki that tracer bullets can be used to start a fire? Maybe some of you guys who know about guns can clarify tracer bullets and maybe why Walt would use them, i'm assuming to blow up the Nazi meth lab.

Pretty good find by someone on Reddit:
I assume you would need a tripod for an M60 right?
Also, I was looking on wiki that tracer bullets can be used to start a fire? Maybe some of you guys who know about guns can clarify tracer bullets and maybe why Walt would use them, i'm assuming to blow up the Nazi meth lab.

The M60 has a fixed bipod. In the lower folder that is an M60 with bipod extended. It can be mounted on a tripod, but the tripod is very bulky (and heavy) and is typically carried by an assistant gunner, and used only when you dig in somewhere.

Typically when ammunition is linked for use in a machine gun, tracers are mixed in at a ratio of 1 to 4 or 1 to 5. This is so the gunner can adjust fire by observing the arc of the rounds. One of the side effects of tracers is that they do tend to cause fires.

To clarify the main use of tracers is to see where the bullets are going (a drawback is the enemy can see where they are coming from also). Setting things on fire with them is something that typically just happens but is not really intended (and sometimes not desired either).

Last edited:
Holy hell the first 25 minutes have been amazing.

I especially love Walt's two "mystery associates"...without giving away too much for anyone DVRing. That was a pleasant surprise.

Oh, and best finale ever. But still only the best series ever.

Just had to clear that up.

As a part time wannabe writer I feel pretty good having been able to break the story arcs down on this series and shockingly it went the way it should have...

As an aside, what was the scene about with Jesse and the box? I'm sure it was something major I missed. Did he give it to Walt?