Breaking Bad | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Breaking Bad

Ok when did Walt go from 15 million to 80 million in the drums? That totally caught me off guard

-
Probably during the course of the last episode of the previous half-season (which took place over several months)

Ok when did Walt go from 15 million to 80 million in the drums? That totally caught me off guard
Watch the first "half" of season 05 - Walt gears up his own operation and exports a boatload of blue to Eastern Europe... he ends up with an enormous 10' x 4' stack of hundreds that takes up a good portion of a storage facility room (no joke). Gotta be roughly $110M IMO.

Probably during the course of the last episode of the previous half-season (which took place over several months)
I've watched all the way through. In 18 months he made 80 mil? After working for nothing for awhile, working for pennies from Gus, and then going out on his own? I figured he had around 15 mil stockpiled after jesses 5 mil. Not 5 times that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m/

I've watched all the way through. In 18 months he made 80 mil? After working for nothing for awhile, working for pennies from Gus, and then going out on his own? I figured he had around 15 mil stockpiled after jesses 5 mil. Not 5 times that
-
Walter made 3 million from his original 3 month contract with Gus Fringe. Then he got another 15 million from Fringe for the renewal of the contract after Hank got shot. That is 18 million right there of which 9 million of that 18 million went to Jesse since they were 50%-50% partners. After Fringe was killed they showed Walter cooking at 11 houses during the Crystal Blue Persuasion montage with Todd. Walter also sold the unused Methionine from the train heist to Declen for 10 million dollars when he got out of the business. I could totally see that locker being 80 million dollars. As Walter was now getting the lion share of the profits without Mike and Jesse getting their cuts and Walter was probably paying Todd peanuts and only paying for distribution and to Saul.

Walter made 3 million from his original 3 month contract with Gus Fringe. Then he got another 15 million from Fringe for the renewal of the contract after Hank got shot. That is 18 million right there of which 9 million of that 18 million went to Jesse since they were 50%-50% partners. After Fringe was killed they showed Walter cooking at 11 houses during the Crystal Blue Persuasion montage with Todd. Walter also sold the unused Methionine from the train heist to Declen for 10 million dollars when he got out of the business. I could totally see that locker being 80 million dollars. As Walter was now getting the lion share of the profits without Mike and Jesse getting their cuts and Walter was probably paying Todd peanuts and only paying for distribution and to Saul.
Hmmm interesting. How much of that liquid did they steal? 1000 gallons? How did he produce so much meth and still have so much left to sell? Sorry potential story holes intrigue me.

Hmmm interesting. How much of that liquid did they steal? 1000 gallons? How did he produce so much meth and still have so much left to sell? Sorry potential story holes intrigue me.

-

I'm pretty sure I remember Walt saying they were sitting on $300,000,000 of final product at the time of the heist, or at least when Mike and Jesse were planning to sell it to Declan. At that point they really hadn't gotten into full gear opertation yet. In the episode where Jack and the gang are driving back to New Mexico after taking down Declan and his gang, it looked like the container was still about 1/2 full.

I'm pretty sure I remember Walt saying they were sitting on $300,000,000 of final product at the time of the heist, or at least when Mike and Jesse were planning to sell it to Declan. At that point they really hadn't gotten into full gear opertation yet. In the episode where Jack and the gang are driving back to New Mexico after taking down Declan and his gang, it looked like the container was still about 1/2 full.
They didn't sell the liquid I thought?

They didn't sell the liquid I thought?

-

No. Walt thwarted their plan. I think they may have done 1 cook at that point and Walt and Mike had the disagreement about the legacy costs. Mike felt it wasn't worth the hassle and set up the buy with Declan for $15 million.

Even though it didnt click in my head at first, the phone call scene was one of the best from this season. My goodness can Cranston act; this show is going to take home a bunch of Emmy's. I can actually say I have no idea what's going to happen going forward. No TV show has ever intrigued me so much that I think about the last episode all week until the next one.

Deep down, I'm still hoping Walt and Jesse walk out of this together but I just can't see it anymore.

Oh and that Walter/Fring side by side is VERY interesting. I never catch things like that on my own. Thanks for sharing.

Even though I knew what was going to happen to Hank and Gomie from last week I was not ready emotionally for what happened. My goodness, was that episode amazing. Walt begging for Hank's life and Hank taking it like a man. Walter's reaction to Hank's death. Walter giving that rat POS Jesse the news about Jane. Marie getting to save Skysenberg from pure evil. I loved the acting and reactions of Walter Jr. The opening scene with Skyler at the table foreshadowing the knife was awesome and it showed how Walter's original cook wasn't blue. The fight scene was everything boiling over for Walter and how he did all this Breaking Bad for them and it blowing up in his face even though he has 11 million doillars.

What I think is going to happen Walter goes to New Hampshire and Jack's crew is going to go after Jesse's confession tape at Hank and Marie's house. Marie is going to to die and then Jack's crew will trash Walter's home and either kidnap Walter's family or force them into witness protection. Walter is going to regroup in New Hampshire and will come back to ABQ with the intention of killing Jack's crew getting his money back, and using the Ricin on Lydia.

:eek:

I predict Walt will be on a rampage clearing out the Nazi camp and discover Jesse on his tether, all messed up from torture and cooking with no mask. How he reacts will be the measure of whether he has any humanity left.

E: You really have to applaud Gilligan for everything, but what's going on with Jesse in particular. Pretty much everyone in the show already has their fate sealed, it's really just a matter of the details. Not that that takes away from the suspense at all, because how they get there is just as exciting as where they end up.

Jesse is different though, he could survive all this and he is a fan favorite. My dream ending would be the cameras cutting to a school, and to the interior where we see a chemistry class going on. Jesse is the teacher, he finally applied himself.

Last edited:
From what I have been told expect Lydia to come off super evil and Darth Vader like in these last two episodes. Somebody I know theorized maybe the show ends 20 years in the future with now Holly as the leader of the Meth business.

There is no way Jesse is getting a happy ending IMO he is either mercy killed by Walter or tortured to death by Todd and co.

I had no idea Lydia was the armor maker in A Knight's Tale until I was poking around on IMDB a few a weeks ago.

I had no idea Lydia was the armor maker in A Knight's Tale until I was poking around on IMDB a few a weeks ago.
I gotta know are you the person who created this Youtube clip? Because if you are it easily in my Youtube top 10 it is great.

The best part is when you hear Bilas say "Totally UnFair"

Not sure if you guys listen to podcasts, but there are a couple that I listen to post-BrBa. "The Ones Who Knock" is a pretty good hour+ that breaks down each episode and "Breaking Good" is also solid as well to get your BrBa fix. On "The Ones Who Knock" this week they had Rian Johnson on (director of Ozymandias) and had him do an episode commentary, pretty interesting to hear some of the ideas behind certain scenes or specific shots. Check it out.

I gotta know are you the person who created this Youtube clip? Because if you are it easily in my Youtube top 10 it is great.

The best part is when you hear Bilas say "Totally UnFair"

No I am not. Whoever did borrowed my avatar, which is totally fine by me.

E: I made the avatar in MS Paint during the NCAAs either last year, or the year before.

From what I have been told expect Lydia to come off super evil and Darth Vader like in these last two episodes. Somebody I know theorized maybe the show ends 20 years in the future with now Holly as the leader of the Meth business.

There is no way Jesse is getting a happy ending IMO he is either mercy killed by Walter or tortured to death by Todd and co.

I could definitely see the mercy kill happening.

Loved that ending. Wow. didn't expect to see those two again.

I'm watching the episode now.

Holy *#@$, Todd is the most casually even character on TV. He would give Marlo Stanfield the creeps.

can't watch last night's episode till this evening. it's freaking torture having notification after notification on my phone saying new post in the Breaking Bad thread. (Lumburgh voice) Yeahhhhh if everyone could refrain from posting until this evening, that'd be great. (/Lumburgh voice)

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: MCC
Loved that ending. Wow. didn't expect to see those two again.
I theorized thia 3 weeks ago I think its obvious that Walter's call to Todd and Uncle's crew will backfire on Walter. Hank will meet his end real soon IMO and I think that Marie is going to accidentally kill Skyler trying to poison Walter and the Heisenberg spray paint in WW's house will be done by Todd's Uncle's crew after trying to kill Jeese and having it get DEA backblow on them will cause them to retaliate. I think the Rambo gun in Walter's trunk is for one of three scenarios I am not sure which right now. 1. to save Jeese who is being forced to cook for Lydia and co. 2. to save his Daughter Holly from kidnappers i.e. Lydia who want him to cook or 3. to kill everybody at Elliot and Gretchen's Grey Matter company and the Ricin is for Walter himself..

I find it funny the only way to drag Walter White back into the hells of ABQ was for Elliot Schwartz to attack Heinsenberg's ego on the Charlie Rose show. It is going to be ba dass to see him use the Rambo gun on Grey Matter and take everyone out. Also, while last week I was pissed at Jeese for causing Hank's(my favorite character) death I was thoroughly disgusted at what happened to Jeese in tonight's episode and actually hope Walter mercy kills him next week.

One could argue that Walt caused Hank's death by cooking meth or that Ricky Hitler caused his death by shooting him, rather than blaming Jesse for reporting multiple felonies to the authorities. :cool: