Breaking news: the Knicks suck | Syracusefan.com

Breaking news: the Knicks suck

I'm getting a kick out of some of the proclamations during last year's playoffs that the Knicks were positioned long term to be better than the Celtics.

One Knucklehead NY fan indicated that he was happy that the Knicks would win a title before Boston ever would again. Oops--looks like all of the chirp was unwarranted. But on the bright side, said poster continued his streak of not being right about anything. Ever.

And sorry to the rest of you Knicks fans, but that one poster rubs me the wrong way.

sigh. Not sure why he hesitated. They should have called a TO

One Knucks fan indicated that he was happy that the Knicks would win a title before Boston ever would again. Oops!!!One Knucks fan indicated that he was happy that the Knicks would win a title before Boston ever would again. Oops!!!

Hahaha I sure hope that wasn't me. Bottom line is you should always trust Dolan to make the worst possible decision at all times.

Stevens was a great hire. I don't know if they're gonna move Rondo or what, but assuming they fall off their pace this year they could end up with a really good pick this year, plus they have the Nets first round pick for the next 500 years I think

Hahaha I sure hope that wasn't me. Bottom line is you should always trust Dolan to make the worst possible decision at all times.

Stevens was a great hire. I don't know if they're gonna move Rondo or what, but assuming they fall off their pace this year they could end up with a really good pick this year, plus they have the Nets first round pick for the next 500 years I think

Definitely not you.

sigh. Not sure why he hesitated. They should have called a TO
Lot of options. There were 6.9 seconds on the clock when Washington scored and Carmelo got the ball. An eternity. Call a timeout, set up a play, pass the ball, anything would've been better than flinging up a desperation shot with 1.2 seconds left. Not how leaders/alpha dogs/winners do it.

I don't know if he was confused or what, he paused right around mid court for a second. It also looked like he got hit on the arm as well

Who the **** doesn't call a timeout there!? Get Woodson the **** out. He's a mess and should have been fired 15 games ago.

Lot of options. There were 6.9 seconds on the clock when Washington scored and Carmelo got the ball. An eternity. Call a timeout, set up a play, pass the ball, anything would've been better than flinging up a desperation shot with 1.2 seconds left. Not how leaders/alpha dogs/winners do it.
I'm starting to think you have an agenda against Melo. Did you watch the game? Melo played his a$$ off. The entire team was confused on that last possession due to the utter incompetence of Woodson.

The good news is, with they way they are playing, they will get a top 5 pick in the 2014 draft!

Oh wait, nope. no they wont. Their first round pick will be gift wrapped and sent to the nuggets thanks to the Melo trade

Keep this up. The Nuggets might turn out to be a playoff team with a high lottery pick this year.
masai-ujiri-africa.jpg

Masai Ujiri got a great haul for Carmelo, but it's a shame he left the Nuggets for the Raptors. He'll turn that franchise around, as well.

I agree it was all Melo that they lost that game...

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    54 KB · Views: 104
I'm starting to think you have an agenda against Melo. Did you watch the game? Melo played his a$$ off. The entire team was confused on that last possession due to the utter incompetence of Woodson.
Right. it's all Woodson's fault. Carmelo's blameless. Like he couldn't have called a t.o. Or, at the very least, hustled up the court before throwing up an awful, lame shot. There was no sense of urgency, he looked as if he was resigned to losing.

Maybe you weren't around for nearly a decade of LeBron-bashing/Carmelo's-better-or-at-least-as-good posts.

And, bro, all due respect, since you posted that Denzel's the greatest actor of his generation, I can't take any of your posts seriously.

Right. it's all Woodson's fault. Carmelo's blameless. Like he couldn't have called a t.o. Or, at the very least, hustled up the court before throwing up an awful, lame shot. There was no sense of urgency, he looked as if he was resigned to losing.

Maybe you weren't around for nearly a decade of LeBron-bashing/Carmelo's-better-or-at-least-as-good posts.

And, bro, all due respect, since you posted that Denzel's the greatest actor of his generation, I can't take any of your posts seriously.
I didn't say Melo is blameless but every NBA post you make has an anti-Melo slant to it. Melo played like your man-crush Bron Bron tonight.

Melo definitely handled the last possession terribly but he played a very good game overall

I didn't say Melo is blameless but every NBA post you make has an anti-Melo slant to it. Melo played like your man-crush Bron Bron tonight.
If he had, the Knicks wouldn't have lost. Lebron had 30 points in 33 minutes, 9 less than Carmelo played, Lebron had another ho-hum 9 rebound, 9 assist night -- 6 assists were for threes.

And while it's hypothetical, I doubt you see LeBron confused, flustered, exhibiting no sense of energy at a moment like that.

If he had, the Knicks wouldn't have lost. Lebron had 30 points in 33 minutes, 9 less than Carmelo played, Lebron had another ho-hum 9 rebound, 9 assist night -- 6 assists were for threes.

And while it's hypothetical, I doubt you see LeBron confused, flustered, exhibiting no sense of energy at a moment like that.
Must be nice having a supporting cast. Melo looks alot better when JR hits those wide open threes doesn't he?

Game wouldn't even have gotten to that last possession if the Knicks had point guards as good as Chalmers and Cole (who aren't that good which tells you how bad the Knicks pgs are).

I'm in no way saying Melo is on Lebrons level, noone is, but Melo played great tonight and is the least of the Knicks problems but I'm sensing that last possession made your night since you can now come onto the messageboard and tell everyone how Melo messed up.

Busted. I wake up in the morning and hope Carmelo plays poorly and no longer is the Mr. Clutch he was anointed on here so I can post something trashing him.

How bad will the Knicks be next year without Carmelo?

Amen.
Unfortunately Melo isn't playing like an alpha dog when the game is on the line.
As of November 30 he was 1- for his last 15 on game-tying or game-winning shots
in the final 30 seconds.
That's only one shot better than any of us could do.

http://nypost.com/2013/11/30/anthonys-airball-seals-knicks-8th-straight-loss/

Now his record is even worse.

Inexplicable and bizarre ending. Woodson and Melo fail. They let Martell Webster get 30? Really?!

that's on the coach. players don't know if they have a to. don't think the coach lasts the day

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom