Breaking the rest of the schedule into mini-chunks. Next up... | Syracusefan.com

Breaking the rest of the schedule into mini-chunks. Next up...

RF2044

Living Legend
...three road games. All winnable.

Doesn't mean that we WILL win all 3, but we have the opportunity to sustain our hot start.

@VT
@BC
@Pitt

Need to win 2 out of 3, and we're in great shape. Would love to see us make a statement and win Saturday -- we're hot, and VT is vulnerable. Let's take out the Hokie garbage!

Let's Go Orange!!!

opening third was the easiest, on paper.

like to go at least 4-2 in the middle third

last third is a killer; louisville, duke, uva at home, unc, clemson, wake on road. likely underdog in at least 4 of them. hoping to go 3-3

12-6 is my target but i think this squad can get to 13

I’m really excited for the quick turn around. We’re hot right now and I’d rather trot out against VT immediately vs having a week break. I think we take it, and then the nation will take notice.
If by chance we sweep we’ll be ranked but if you’re talking about getting attention - you forgot that duke and Zion are the only thing that talking shills can think about.

I’m really excited for the quick turn around. We’re hot right now and I’d rather trot out against VT immediately vs having a week break. I think we take it, and then the nation will take notice.

This next game is the key: Go in, play like we did tonight (after the first 5 minutes), and get the W.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom