Brett Axe is a huge Richard | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brett Axe is a huge Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He also HAD to be the one person to ask Red if he was going zone or man.

I don’t mind Axe. I like to listen to him and read his tweets.
I also like Stephen A Smith so maybe I just have bad taste in sports entertainment.
There must be a certain subset of people who like that shtick. Personally, I don't get it, but I'm your typical Boomer.

Axe is a tool. There is a reason why everyone he works with, or even under him, has moved on too much greater pastures. ie Parkins, Anish Shroff, etc. Even Adam Schein was a peer at one time.

Total tool.

They’ve modeled sports debate after politics debate and it’s awful, but I’m just a millennial.
Yet, at one time politics was all about each candidate running on their laurels and their visions. Not jumping into a ring with Mike Tyson and biting ears off. Here is my Boomer comment: The world is not what it used to be. LOL!!! But I just ignore all the noise with people like Axe and Stephen A. It's easy when you get old as your hearing is diminished as is your concentration levels. Time for a nap.

Yet, at one time politics was all about each candidate running on their laurels and their visions. Not jumping into a ring with Mike Tyson and biting ears off. Here is my Boomer comment: The world is not what it used to be. LOL!!! But I just ignore all the noise with people like Axe and Stephen A. It's easy when you get old as your hearing is diminished as is your concentration levels. Time for a nap.

The memory is going too -
You forgot to tell us to get off your lawn. :p

It was weird to see the overreaction to JB's post game comments after the Wake game. Noone does well in situations like that under a microscope minutes after their career came to an end. I fully expected everyone to regroup get on the same page and support Autry at his PC a few days after.

Media should have known better yeah you have to ask questions JB really doesn't want to answer but trying to fabricate a story that him and the university are at each others throats because there is some discomfort making the change is ridiculous. How can anyone with direct access to the program come to that conclusion? Message board posters being reactionary after a loss sure but not someone getting paid to do what we all sort of do in contributing here.

And that’s that.
ha ha simpsons GIF

I am sorry Brent lost his job. I resented him for a long time when he refused to follow recruiting or even discuss it on his show, but he eventually understood it was a huge part of their job and brought in guests to help fill that void.

I hope he finds another job somewhere. He has been a busy guy for a long time…teaching, radio, PS, and other gigs with the Crunch and the Bills, etc.

I am sorry Brent lost his job. I resented him for a long time when he refused to follow recruiting or even discuss it on his show, but he eventually understood it was a huge part of their job and brought in guests to help fill that void.

I hope he finds another job somewhere. He has been a busy guy for a long time…teaching, radio, PS, and other gigs with the Crunch and the Bills, etc.
For me, he was too much Bills and lacrosse, his voice was annoying, and I didn’t think he had a great reservoir of knowledge. Other than that, he was fine.
Also, I occasionally listen to KJ&M on ESPN in the AM, but otherwise audio books or music. Otherwise, I am not listening to radio much.

He asked questions fans had on their mind at least

Not sure the programs entitled to rosy/vanilla questions considering how bad we made ourselves look nationally in the media and on the court the past two years

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom