Brett Axe is a huge Richard | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Brett Axe is a huge Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who’s never lived in Syracuse and never really listened to Axe outside of tibids from here or social media, I was surprised at the uproar caused by his firing because the perception I got was that most people didn’t like him and found him lousy at his job.

If Levine hadn’t come out and said Axe was fired for being too negative (while also taking shots at Syracuse-dot-com) - none of this uproar would have occurred.

I mean….all he had to do was say it’s difficult times and it’s a cost cutting measure and no one would have questioned it. Even saying nothing would have prevented this from being a story.

If Levine hadn’t come out and said Axe was fired for being too negative (while also taking shots at Syracuse-dot-com) - none of this uproar would have occurred.

I mean….all he had to do was say it’s difficult times and it’s a cost cutting measure and no one would have questioned it. Even saying nothing would have prevented this from being a story.
There was some Vince McMahon "your fired" energy there from Levine.

What great news. Brent Axe is stupid and is gone and I think JAB will be a great interview. Seems like this Levine guy knows what he is doing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom