Brian Kelly to LSU | Page 9 | Syracusefan.com

Brian Kelly to LSU

Why? I’m not criticizing them, you asked me a direct question and I answered it factually.
So you base progress or regression for a college program upon one season?

So you base progress or regression for a college program upon one season?
You’re purposely trying to corner me by asking me an inconvenient fact about Clemson when I was talking about OU. Kind of a lame thing to do. But yes facts don’t care about feelings. They took a step back this season. And like OU, they have too much talent not to bounce back.

My prediction:

The entire ND football team enters the transfer portal and enrolls as a group at LSU. Why the hell not! This is the age we live in!
There’s a team (can’t remember who) where the OC got hired to a better job and he brought the QB, a couple WR, a couple OL with him and they installed their “new” system in like an after

581D5271-FB09-4060-B0E8-A02870411C4A.jpeg
LSU guys don’t look very thrilled.

Before you know it SU will probably offer some coach from Hawaii a crazy contract.

Most interesting part of his contract…

If Kelly leaves LSU without cause before Dec. 31, 2022, he would owe the school $4 million. If Kelly leaves in 2023, he would owe $3 million. After that, he would owe $2 million. If Woodward is no longer LSU's AD, then Kelly will not be subject to any payment to the school for leaving.

He IS Smails! Look at the story on the previous page where his grad assistants are invited to his house thinking they are there to enjoy a party but instead shoveled snow and parked cars. Just like when Smails invited Noonan over.. to mow his lawn!
Or when Mr. McDowell invited Akeem and Semi over to work his party.

View attachment 211317LSU guys don’t look very thrilled.
Those guys should be paying attention - he has won a lot more than those kids have experienced, assuming none were on the Burrow team. Bad person for sure, but his track record in terms of winning football games cannot be denied.

Those guys should be paying attention - he has won a lot more than those kids have experienced, assuming none were on the Burrow team. Bad person for sure, but his track record in terms of winning football games cannot be denied.
It seems like some are using his status as a jerk as a reason to think he'll fail. The thing is many successful people in a variety of arenas are jerks. And often their success makes them into bigger jerks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom