Class of 2015 - Briscoe/Bryant | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2015 Briscoe/Bryant

Was up in Syracuse this weekend and got some very good information. Pencil these two in for the 2015 recruiting class, as it would be "shocking" if we didn't land both of them. Very good news to hear.

Any chance either reclassifies to 2014?

Wow, that is good news. I know Briscoe has been pretty much a lock for quite some time, but Bryant looked like he was leaning elsewhere. They are both likely to be McDonald's All Americans and top fifteen recruits.

I wasn't told that was the case for either.
Reclassifying seems to be something that happens when kids were already moved back one year for either academic or athletic development purposes. I don't believe that either Briscoe or Bryant have been held back. So, it is very unlikely, and not beneficial from a physical development standpoint for their basketball career.

Hops gonna get some fresh chopped net his first year at the helm. Thats hot (scoop voice)

good news, but until verbals are made and signatures are signed...i wont get too excited. i think everyone who posts on this board knew Briscoes is ours to lose and as far as Bryant, still a ways to go...i could def see UNC or someone else making a huge push to land him

Call me "Mr. Glass Half Empty" but it's a long long way to 2014 and these kids are pretty young. Wait until they sign on the dotted line then we can all smile and yell Yippee Kyay.

Honestly between all the commitments this week and what I was told this weekend we're in for a treat for the next few years. We need to cut down the nets.

I agree. A whole lot of talent out on the court in the future.

Wow great news!! No surprise with Briscoe but I had no idea we were in that good with Bryant.

Thanks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom