Brissett needs his own thread... | Syracusefan.com

Brissett needs his own thread...

Jake

Mod
He was tremendous tonight. Really had 2-3 excellent post up moves where he didn’t FADE AWAY. Someone on the coaching staff got through to him to use the step through and attack.

That’s the player I thought we were getting this year. He was great on the glass. His shot selection was excellent and he finished strong. That was best game of the year IMO.

If we get that version of him going forward, we will be a much better team.

He was tremendous tonight. Really had 2-3 excellent post up moves where he didn’t FADE AWAY. Someone on the coaching staff got through to him to use the step through and attack.

That’s the player I thought we were getting this year. He was great on the glass. His shot selection was excellent and he finished strong. That was best game of the year IMO.

Great post. The coaches deserve credit as well. OB had a huge advantage that we exploited. I hope we post him up here on out. When we do three things happen. We create a miss match as he is too big for 2/3s and too quick for 4s to cover. He is positioned to rebound. He cant jack 3s. Win Win Win.

Completely agreed. He was excellent. He’s been much improved lately (with the exception of nc state). I thought he was the best player on the court tonight. Awesome job oshae

Cuse!

Oshae was sensational tonight going to the basket. For the first time in recent memory he looked confident going to the hole and was under control. He didn’t rush things and used his pivot foot effectively. He didn’t fade away. He didn’t force things. Ironically his best move rimmed out.
Plus he didn’t take I’ll advised jumpers early in the shot clock. He nailed the good looks. This was the guy we were hoping for all season.
The kid wants it. Nobody can ever question his effort. Suffice to say things will be a lot more interesting if we get this Oshae the rest of the way.

Oshae was sensational tonight going to the basket. For the first time in recent memory he looked confident going to the hole and was under control. He didn’t rush things and used his pivot foot effectively. He didn’t fade away. He didn’t force things. Ironically his best move rimmed out.
Plus he didn’t take I’ll advised jumpers early in the shot clock. He nailed the good looks. This was the guy we were hoping for all season.
The kid wants it. Nobody can ever question his effort. Suffice to say things will be a lot more interesting if we get this Oshae the rest of the way.

Should have fingered rolled that one straight in, and not use the backboard. Tiny quibble.

He played great tonight. Shot selection was good, and did not continue to try 3's once he missed badly from deep.

Hopefully the use of his pivot foot and getting defenders to bite on a fake, instead of tripple pumping and dipsy, dipsy doing will continue.

He definitely looked a lot more comfortable around the basket today. I think it helped the rest of his game, as did hitting that first three of the game. Much more confident.

So was OB reading the forum about taking him over Nwora?:)

he shot the ball instead of throwing it toward the hoop

He definitely looked a lot more comfortable around the basket today. I think it helped the rest of his game, as did hitting that first three of the game. Much more confident.

Love the way he finished tonight with his left hand. Almost looked like he was going to do that off balance toss it up, but then he made this insanely strong cut direct to the basket and laid it right off the backboard. Just a pretty basketball play.

And Tyus hosed him on that breakaway. Glad he acknowledged it.

i thought he shot a couple of too many threes, but his work inside was very well done

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom