Bronny James | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Bronny James

Interview on 60 Minutes tonight with 'Bron's agent, Rich Paul. They didn't mention Bronny, but I'd bet the house on Rich being involved after watching that interview.

I haven't seen him take less than the maximum yet, when flexibility on his part could have built better rosters for the Lakers, to have a better chance of winning. He's been paid $50M+ on his current contract per year, and they pay a similar amount to Anthony Davis. That's 2/3 of the cap amount, on 2 guys. How many elite guys have deferred money these days? I don't recall James being one of them, but I could be wrong.

while he may not have deferred salary, there were definitely many years his value exceeded the max salary

LeBron alone is a coach killer. It’s never his fault. Put two James’ on the same team and it’s a coach and GM nightmare. LeBron stopped playing defense 2-3 years ago. He’s the most overrated player in the league. He’s still a good player, but he can no longer carry a team. I hope the Lakers draft Bronny because they will totally crap the bed next year. Bronny was horrible at USC and people think he should be drafted. It’s kind of a joke.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom