Bryce Harper gets the call | Syracusefan.com

Bryce Harper gets the call

jekelish

Living Legend
He will make his MLB debut tomorrow. Definitely did not see this coming so early. I thought it would be early June before he left Syracuse.

Brent Axe read somehting that the period for delaying his eventually free agency had already passed, (I thought it was June 1st).

Harper hadn't really done anything ehre and it seemed as if he was acclamating himself to Triple A. Now he's going to face major league ptiching. Tyler Moore had been the big story here and they had him playing left field last week instead of 1st. I would have thought he would have gotten the call.

Part of me hopes the kid does well but part of me would like to see him back here for the balance of the season. He didn't seem 'ready' yet and I wanted to see how he could hit in wamr weather. We;ve heard aobut this kid for two eyars and his suiting up for the Chiefs was supposed to be a big deal. What we got was 20 games, a .250 average, 1 home run and 3 RBIS. We waited two years for that?

I have to believe it is at least partly motivated by the fact that the Nats are getting national attention, and this helps them stay in the public eye. It's great for publicity.

I have to believe it is at least partly motivated by the fact that the Nats are getting national attention, and this helps them stay in the public eye. It's great for publicity.

I would think winning could take care of that and they could save BH for when they are slumping.

The Hopper with his 1st MLB hit tonight ... a stand up double.

I kinda wish he hadn't flipped his helmet off while rounding first. His haircut alone makes me think Dodger fans were in the right when they booed him.

Now they have pulled up Tyler Moore, as well. That one makes more sense to me.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom