Brycen Goodine | Syracusefan.com

Brycen Goodine

Let’s hire whoever his shooting coach is, 12.5% to 44%?

Last edited:
When Goodine and Joe were freshmen and Carey a sophomore, thru the exhibitions and Italy (?) trip, I thought Goodine would be the best of the bunch.
I think Carey is out of college basketball, was in portal after 3 years at URI, but can't find him anywhere using the Covid year

I think Carey is out of college basketball, was in portal after 3 years at URI, but can't find him anywhere using the Covid year

Yea Carey is done

Was very, very pedestrian at URI. Everyone was ready to anoint him after the UConn/Garden performance. Despite the fact he had about 100 turnovers.

Was very, very pedestrian at URI. Everyone was ready to anoint him after the UConn/Garden performance. Despite the fact he had about 100 turnovers.
They were people on this board who had him as one and done. It took 2 games for him to lose his PG job, to JG3 who came to Cuse never planning to play PG and he did it for 3 years.

Gmac gonna slide on down l-90?
Siena and schools like them are becoming the developmental league, feeder type school for the transfer portal. Whoever coaches there must be a very good recruiter and able to reload every year with probably limited NIL. A coach there has to realize every player is on a one year gig and looking to tryout for another higher level program. They have been losing their best players since NBA player Jalen Pickett left Siena for Penn St and was drafted. Last year they lost 2 soph starters, their top scorer to Oklahoma and their top rebounder to George Mason.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom