Brycen Goodine | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Brycen Goodine

Being a Fairfield alum I’ve watched some games this year he has definitely been impressive, probably not good enough to be a top level acc player but can definitely have his moments of dominance in the maac
I know that Georgetown fans named him as a possible portal transfer target amongst others (hmm) since he had played for Cooley at Providence.

Will always think of his last second winning shot for us against Wake Forest (I think) at the dome. Good for Brycen! Some players need time to develop.

Goodine working on that post doc.
so let me see, Syracuse, Providence, Fairfield and now a 4th school, how can he do that, I thought he played 4 years already

so let me see, Syracuse, Providence, Fairfield and now a 4th school, how can he do that, I thought he played 4 years already
joe mazulla metriculation plan...

If his 1st year was a covid year and 22-23 is a medical redshirt he should have 2 years of eligiblity left. But math is hard. More harder for the ncaa. Maybe he can be like that football player at Miami (I think) who is in his 8th year

If his 1st year was a covid year and 22-23 is a medical redshirt he should have 2 years of eligiblity left. But math is hard. More harder for the ncaa. Maybe he can be like that football player at Miami (I think) who is in his 8th year
And granted his 9th year of eligibility. Still blows my mind

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom