BS Call | Syracusefan.com

BS Call

Terrible. I lost my sh it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't even dunk on people anymore in college hoops. What a joke.

The sport has been taken over by scrubby, unathletic players who fall on their backs a lot, and get rewarded for it.

Bilas agrees with you, according to his latest tweet.

Don't worry about nothin. Refs can't keep SJU in this game, they are lost; zero rhythm.

I literally screamed at the top of my lungs "GET THR FU*K OUTTA HERE"

that call is all that is wrong with college basketball. 1 guy throws down a vicious dunk, 1 guy litetally stands still, and they reward the guy standing still lol

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

That could have been the best dunk not to have counted in SU history. Definitely top 10. Holy cow.

He didn't just stand still he started falling down all on his own.

He didn't just stand still he started falling down all on his own.
Not sure CJ made any contact...maybe incidental after the jam.

that call is all that is wrong with college basketball. 1 guy throws down a vicious dunk, 1 guy litetally stands still, and they reward the guy standing still lol

Ruins a good play. The guy was NOT standing still, in fact, leaning towards CJ to draw "contact". To me, don't ruin a beautiful play. It is 10 times more exciting when it counts, as that one should have.

By the way, that's only the second best dunk called for a charge I've ever seen for SU. Remember, Hak got called for a charge on the Royal Ivey teabag.

Only the refs counted that one for some reason.

The crap that is rewarded defensively in college hoops is ridiculous.

If the ref was Jim Burr there would've been a board meltdown.

It looked like an almost exact replay of Flynn over Rosario, including the defender sliding under at the last second. Close call, but should have been a dunk.

Just got home and that's the first replay I looked at. Fair got hosed.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3

Also thought Fair got hosed on the first offensive play of the game, the attempted alley oop to him. He got bodied trying to catch and throw it down and there was no call. Was a crappy no call.

I don't really understand how the refs can go 12 or more minutes into a Big East game without calling a foul...because it isn't like fouls weren't committed by both teams over that span.

Anybody have a replay of it? Also, a replay of MCW's almost dunk would be awesome. I vote for it as "almost dunk of the year."

Brandon also got FULL BODY CHECKED on the quick pass from Mikey down in the paint. It was an incredible no call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom