Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over) | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Friday Conf Tourney (It's not over)

Yup. They missed some FTs as well. UCLA or Arizona would straight destroy us.
They're like the anti-SU. In your face man d and efficient structured offense. Only Battle and Lydon could hang if they were out there.

hey look the bubble thread became the pac10 lovefest thread!

I think you might want to start thinking about this weekend.
Don't worry, jn, he'll be reporting to us from the committee room over the coming 48 hours.

Q: How many times has a pac10 team made it to the final four over the past 10 years?
A: 1

Q: How long has it been since a pac10 team won the national championship?
A: 20 years
B10's approaching their 20th too. At least they have more FFs.

Q: How many times has a pac10 team made it to the final four over the past 10 years?

And I could care less. These two teams are awesome and would be great in any conference.

At the absolute worst. Too much talent.

Like UNC, Duke, Louisville, Notre Dame and Fla State? This ain't the PAC 10. Too many good teams and a lot more losses. It's a candy-ass conference.

Like UNC, Duke, Louisville, Notre Dame and Fla State? This ain't the PAC 10. Too many good teams and a lot more losses.

Have you actually watched Arizona and seen their players? They have just as many athletes as FSU but with more skill and better coaching.

The P12 elite are hard to gauge. They play an appealing brand of basketball. I think they are quite good, but how inflated is their record?

The East Coast equivalent would be taking Duke, Louisville, and Florida St, and putting them in the A-10 (after removing Dayton and Rhode Island)

But it is another story for PAC12.

The P12 elite are hard to gauge. They play an appealing brand of basketball. I think they are quite good, but how inflated is their record?

The East Coast equivalent would be taking Duke, Louisville, and Florida St, and putting them with the A10 (without Dayton),
The great thing is we'll find out how good they are over the next few weeks.

Have you actually watched Arizona and seen their players? They have just as many athletes as FSU but with more skill and better coaching.
I did see them play. Saw them lose to Butler and nearly lose to Michigan State. Saw Oregon beat them by 30. They're awesome.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom