Bubble Watch - March 11 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - March 11

Do your magic Nirvana. Pop that bubble for Tulsa.

Tulsa is done too.

We need UConn to run the table -- Michigan to lose -- VCU to win -- A&M or UK to win the SEC.

All possible..
yep and if ucon can just get past temple tomorrow they'll have either tulane or memphis for the final - gotta like their chances there (and I just threw up in my mouth a little)

yep and if ucon can just get past temple tomorrow they'll have either tulane or memphis for the final - gotta like their chances there (and I just threw up in my mouth a little)

If UConn beats Temple, and loses to Memphis/Tulane, they will overtake Duke as my most hated team ever.

you can forget that rpi, won't mean a thing. highly doubtful the bonnies get in

Yea, its only one of the core criteria the committee uses. The highest RPI ranking not to be included was davidson (29) a few years back.

The AAC semi's is between a coach who knows he is dead man walking and one who may be.

Bonnies are still in the field. RPI is 25. 3 wins against top 50.
The point though is when comparing them to us, it is close, and we have the head to head win. And they also have 2 sub 100 and one sub 200 loss. And we have more total top 100 wins. I like our chances placed side by side with them.

Yea, its only one of the core criteria the committee uses. The highest RPI ranking not to be included was davidson (29) a few years back.
yeah, um you might want inform yourself a bit more

Do your magic Nirvana. Pop that bubble for Tulsa.
upload_2016-3-11_23-44-12.png

bubble-bursting-o.gif

McNabb2Brominski said:

The NCAA does not use RPI. They stated that last year.

The point though is when comparing them to us, it is close, and we have the head to head win. And they also have 2 sub 100 and one sub 200 loss. And we have more total top 100 wins. I like our chances placed side by side with them.

One key difference is they have won 10 of their last 12 while we have lost 5 of our last 6??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom