Bubble Watch - March 11 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - March 11

Davidson gonna win it. Need to root for VCU hard tomorrow

UGA over South Carolina -- that mean anything at all?

Davidson wins!!

9:00 games comes through for us.

If our resume is matched up with Bona, hopefully our head to head win helps. I cannot believe you guys have me following this stuff. I still don't think we are in the mix for a bid but I'm trying to see the light.

upload_2016-3-11_23-29-2.png

upload_2016-3-11_23-30-38.png

4413627-Red-push-pin-with-a-soap-bubble-above--Stock-Photo.jpg

lBYwEDm.gif

UGA over South Carolina -- that mean anything at all?

I think South Carolina

Without looking at resume of Georgia I don't think they are close enough to an at-large with win of Kentucky.

But what I am concerned with in the SEC is that 2 of the final 4 teams are LSU and Georgia. Potential Bid Stealers as SEC Champs.

My beloved A-10. lol
yeah, your beloved a10 - you've been salivating about how great those teams are for the past week. There's one surefire lock and that's Dayton

Now we turn our back on Davidson and root like heck for them to lose tomorrow. Cant assume any outcomes at this point.

Now we turn our back on Davidson and root like heck for them to lose tomorrow. Cant assume any outcomes at this point.
eh we just need them to not win the a10 champ

Georgia has to win it all. Kentucky + A&M. Not likely.
yeah, but like jn said - don't like them and lsu sitting around in the semis - if one (or both :eek:) of them makes it to the final, well that would be bad

Georgia updated RPI is around 59 (just ran the wizard). They have 0 top 50 wins, but 3 wins over teams in the at large field.

They are South Carolina's Pitt. Georgia is 3-0 vs South Carolina this year.

Not enough. It will become interesting if they beat Kentucky... but I would be more worred about them stealing the Auto Bid at that poimt

SC with a 265 NCSOS, 1 sub 200 loss, 2 sub 100 losses, only one real good win. Comparing us and them, you could take either.
Interesting. I hadn't looked closely at there profile yet, just assuming they're in. That's not a convincing at-large profile whatsoever

Georgia updated RPI is around 59 (just ran the wizard). They have 0 top 50 wins, but 3 wins over teams in the at large field.

They are South Carolina's Pitt. Georgia is 3-0 vs South Carolina this year.

Not enough. It will become interesting if they beat Kentucky... but I would be more worred about them stealing the Auto Bid at that poimt

Georgia is going to have to win the tournament to get in IMO.

Tulsa is done too.

We need UConn to run the table -- Michigan to lose -- VCU to win -- A&M or UK to win the SEC.

All possible..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom