Bubble Watch - Selection Sunday (Sit and Wait) | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Selection Sunday (Sit and Wait)

JLine - you said your book took Syracuse down - here's what my book has:

URI - Yes, -700
Wake - Yes, -400
USC - Yes, -280
Kansas State - Yes, -260
Syracuse - Yes, +130
Illinois State - Yes, +350
Cal - Yes, +700

Which book u got? Wish mine offered that

I'm worried that all of the analysts have us in but not many of the bracket people still have us in. The analysts are people who watch a ton of basketball (Bilas, Williams, Greenburg, etc). Let's hope the committee members have been paying attention. There is an interesting difference in those who watch many games, and those who stick to the numbers.

Screen Shot 2017-03-12 at 12.32.57 PM.png

Stevens is usually very good at this, but he seems to have PC in and SU out for the same reason

This program has been in a free-fall since going 25-0 to start the season 4 years ago. We finished that year 3-6, the regular season for the last 3 years 18-13, 19-12, 18-13. That's the worst 3 year period in the 41 years Jim has been head coach. For a program as good as we think Syracuse is, that is not acceptable. Changes need to be made to get back where we belong, the recruiting needs to be improved, along with the coaching.
cool, this is a good thread for this!

Lunardi says it has never happened. How can both disagree about a stat
From the thread yesterday, we found out that the 2011 Colorado team was one that had 6 top 50 wins. I am not sure of any others. Palm keeps changing his story as before it was every year one or two get left out. He should actually provide evidence for this nonsense.

Providence should be in. We should get in over Wake,USC and the A10 loser today. Or at least ONE of them!

Well it's still snowing here in Wilmington NC so I would expect with 100% certainty that we are in as the last bye.

Hey my analysis/predicticating is just as likely as any of the professional "bracketeers" out there.

Danny Hurley, forget modesty with that halftime interview haha.

"We're a great team."

"We're a great defensive team."

"We are healthy now."

Just shut up and win your game and you won't have to campaign.

Danny Hurley, forget modesty with that halftime interview haha.

"We're a great team."

"We're a great defensive team."

"We are healthy now."

Just shut up and win your game and you won't have to campaign.
Something about Hurley rubs me the wrong way. I don't like the guy for some reason

Something about Hurley rubs me the wrong way. I don't like the guy for some reason
Yeah he was trying too hard there, it was kind of annoying. You don't campaign in the middle of a freaking game. I hope they end up losing and being left out.

yeah Jim doesn't do that :rolleyes:
I hate when he does it too because the committee isn't going to be swayed by words. Coaches need to focus on the game and let everyone else worry about things.

Love Jim, but sometimes he just says too much.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom