Bubble Watch - Selection Sunday (Sit and Wait) | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Bubble Watch - Selection Sunday (Sit and Wait)

I think Wake is in 100%. It will be USC if we get in I think

Yep. Though, I think we should at least be above KState. I hope they don't take conference tourneys too much into account, but they seem to. As that's probably the only time they watch a game. KState at 8-10 in the Big 12 vs. 10-8 Syracuse in the ACC. USC 10-8 in a league with three good teams. Just doesn't make sense for us to be out, but think we will be.

It seems like it may be us, or them but always surprises. I feel like Illinois State may get in.

well looks like Rhody is getting the auto bid. VCU will be in too. Looks like the choice is between USC and Cuse for last play in spot.

I said there was no bubble busters this week. Well that is possibly inaccurate if URI wins the auto bid and VCU still gets an at large. Would Rhode Island have been in if it loss one of it's first two games this week. If so they were not a bubble buster. We will not know.

We will have to see the last 4 in to get a better read.

Ha.

Pretty good mistake by CBS at the half of the A10 championship, they showed the promo commercial for the AAC and not the A10.

Wrong conference guys but I'm sure the AAC appreciated it.

I said there was no bubble busters this week. Well that is possibly inaccurate if URI wins the auto bid and VCU still gets an at large. Would Rhode Island have been in if it loss one of it's first two games this week. If so they were not a bubble buster. We will not know.

We will have to see the last 4 in to get a better read.
Technically you're right, but all I viewed URI as was a potential at-large team that played themselves in. I view bubble busters as UConn, Davidson, etc.

Not giving up on VCU yet. Still plenty of time

Hope they lose, but most likely in anyway because of beating some bums in this Tourney. Really needed KState to not get that big win.

Ha.

Pretty good mistake by CBS at the half of the A10 championship, they showed the promo commercial for the AAC and not the A10.

Wrong conference guys but I'm sure the AAC appreciated it.

During the second half of URI-VCU they showed a graphic that listed the Selection Show as being at 5:30 TOMORROW.

Well that sucks. Another team that needed a win and got it done.

convinced both those teams were in regardless of the game today

well looks like Rhody is getting the auto bid. VCU will be in too. Looks like the choice is between USC and Cuse for last play in spot.

If thats the case I feel good.

I've seen a few brackets that have us over KState for the last spot. With USC in.

Usc doesn't deserve a bid.
Agree but those espn analytics from earlier say otherwise. I think our fate was decided before the last game. I think it's ksu USC and Cuse for last two spots.

Agree but those espn analytics from earlier say otherwise. I think our fate was decided before the last game. I think it's ksu USC and Cuse for last two spots.

18 of their wins are against 100 plus in the the rpi, they have two top 50 wins, I can live With Ksu getting a bid over us, they beat some good teams, Usc doesn't deserve a bid.

I'm actually surprised Iowa isn't getting more talk.....their resume is similar to ours and PC's...wonder if they'd sneak in..

I'm actually surprised Iowa isn't getting more talk...their resume is similar to ours and PC's...wonder if they'd sneak in..

Getting blown out in your conference tourney with the committee watching is a death knell.

18 of their wins are against 100 plus in the the rpi, they have two top 50 wins, I can live With Ksu getting a bid over us, they beat some good teams, Usc doesn't deserve a bid.
I agree but I'm worried about the computer numbers. I'm not debating with you, just concerned they are gonna use the wrong metric to decide

Been a lifelong fan, but the last couple years, I swear have taken more years off my life... as JN has stated at this point its all subjective, it's admins in a room number crunching or with agendas, or following whatever "rules" they will follow to defend their picks. It does give me pause to think the chair last night said the picks have been chosen barring todays games which have contingencies... it's too bad we couldn't win 1 more friggin' game, but if it's NIT I still will be in the dome cheering them on, because SU basketball is what I live for in the winter! Go Cuse!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom