Bucs going with Shady? | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Bucs going with Shady?

Leonte Carroo and JJ Denman Doug is on the phone for you

rivalsmike Mike Farrell
Greg Schiano was supposed to be at Don Bosco today recruiting but has not shown up yet according to a source. #Rutgers.
Doug should fly down and show up in his place.

Here's an opportunity, do the smart thing Doug.

Wonder how many of the recruits are shut out from other schools who had been recruiting them but now have no room.

Wonder how many of the recruits are shut out from other schools who had been recruiting them but now have no room.

We need to make room for some of these guys if we can get them.

Someone just posted that JJ Denman may already have contacted Wisconsin.

I hope Rutgers and their delusional fanbase enjoyed their brief flirtation with mediocrity.

Would love to pick off their NJ recruiting AC.

they are talking about this gives them the opportunity to get to the next level by getting a better coach-lol

I hope Rutgers and their delusional fanbase enjoyed their brief flirtation with mediocrity.
I have been a strident critic of Rutgers, and my reason has always been Schiano. I think he is a human waste product scumbag and I have zero respect for him. Rutgers' fans will continue to be clueless and moronic, sort of like VT fans minus the on-field results, but depending on who Rutgers hires, I may very well start to laud their program for whatever success they achieve.

I have been a strident critic of Rutgers, and my reason has always been Schiano. I think he is a human waste product scumbag and I have zero respect for him. Rutgers' fans will continue to be clueless and moronic, sort of like VT fans minus the on-field results, but depending on who Rutgers hires, I may very well start to laud their program for whatever success they achieve.

I equate their fanbase to BC. Clueless fans who think they are important as a program. But if Shady is gone, then most of the hate toward their program is gone.

Belichick told the Glazer's that Schiano would make a great NFL coach.

I hope all of you are now rooting for the Pats in appreciation next Sunday.

;)

I equate their fanbase to BC. Clueless fans who think they are important as a program. But if Shady is gone, then most of the hate toward their program is gone.
BC's fans are more like us than either of those "nouveau riche" teams' mobs. I had the impression that they were similar in demographics and in cheering for a program that had known success. VT and Rutgers were recently "successful" (scare quotes for the latter) and their fans seemed like an unruly horde of yokels who didn't know how to act like they had been there before.

Tampa Bay board is on board with the Schiano hire. Those poor, poor, ignorant bastards.

Does Schiano know he can't schedule anymore games against HBCUs ?

I'll believe he's gone when I see the Bucs press conference introducing schady.

still believe this is just a ploy from him