Bucs going with Shady? | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Bucs going with Shady?

KegsnEggs Adam Kramer
This isn't the absolute worst time to leave your team if you're a college head coach, but...no, wait, yea it is.
BFeldmanCBS Bruce Feldman
If Schiano gets Bucs job, I'd think Rutgers will look closely at Delaware coach KC Keeler as well as exRU asst Darren Rizzi.

If Marrone went 8-5 this season they would have offered him the job, who knows maybe they did

maybe marrone had inside knowledge and has waited to hire his new staff from rutgirls-lol

If Schiano leaves I hope Marrone hires Angelichio if he can get him
Sounds like our coaching staff is complete at this point, we just don't know who it is yet. Wouldn't be surprised if one of the 2 ex-Pitt assistants gets the HC job if he leaves.

On a pro sports level. I'm disgusted. The 2 teams that I follow religiously go and stab me in the heart. The Kings hire Keith Smart and now the Bucs going with Shady. What is next?

On a second note, SU better be on the phones with recruits. Anyone check the Rutgers board? Are they in meltdown?

Schiano is going to be named the next coach of the bucs. Marrone better get on his horse and raid Rutgers recruits. Hopefully this will be payback for ray rice and company.

took a quick look at nj.com and its just getting legs

This post is the football board equivalent of asking, "Hey, does anybody know what's up wth Fab?"

Raid his best recruiting assistant is what he should do... I wonder if this is what he was waiting for

LOL check out the Rutgers Rivals board this morons think the stories a plant from Florida and South Florida due Rutgers recruiting. LOL you gotta be kidding me.

LOL check out the Rutgers Rivals board this morons think the stories a plant from Florida and South Florida due Rutgers recruiting. LOL you gotta be kidding me.
Then Schiano should get his face in front of a camera and say it's not true.

I find it hard to believe this is what Doug was waiting for didn't CHip almost take the job over the weekend?

On a pro sports level. I'm disgusted. The 2 teams that I follow religiously go and stab me in the heart. The Kings hire Keith Smart and now the Bucs going with Shady. What is next?

On a second note, SU better be on the phones with recruits. Anyone check the Rutgers board? Are they in meltdown?

Judging by the comments on their rivals website it's 50% denial; 20% Demanding Cignetti be hired as HC ASAP; 20% Blaming the Big Easy for allowing this to happen; and 10% ready to suck-start a 12 gauge.

He'll be the Head of an offensive Jugernaut at Tampa!! :rolling:

Incredibly, DM will be the BE's longest tenured coach if this happens.

Time have changed down there. There is no way given the fiscal situation that they are going to respond to another round of blackmail.

IMO, that may be the exact reason he is doing it. He knows nothing more is coming and that in fact, some may be taken away. The past several years the state has had to give them more and more and then at the end of the year, rutgers has had to toss general funds into the football program to make the balance sheet equal to $0. He may in fact go to Tampa, but it still wouldn't surprise me if he was trying to blackmail them for assurances against what he sees coming down the road.

He's trading his helicopter for a pirate ship. Can't wait for Cam Newton to superman Shady!

Blackmailing them for more cash or bailing a week before signing day. Either way, total move.