Bud and the Manchild | Syracusefan.com

Bud and the Manchild

Dcuse

All Conference
It's 10:30 and not a whisper of the SU game yet. The ONLY mention of football was Bud arguing that the sport should be banned. WOW!!!!

Between Brady and Big Papi, I'm avoiding all sports radio today. :bang:

Between Brady and Big Papi, I'm avoiding all sports radio today. :bang:

Wouldn't ya think though that the local sports story would make the 1st 45 minutes of a radio show? I get " turn the dial" but I would, if there were another option.

That's really hard to believe.

We have two major league teams in CNY - SU FB and SU BB.

After the first ACC win B and the MC don't mention SU FB in the first ten seconds?

Ugh.

It's 10:30 and not a whisper of the SU game yet. The ONLY mention of football was Bud arguing that the sport should be banned. WOW!!!!
The way he acts, Bud thinks his audience is the fashionable set.

Last edited:

Yep, I don't listen to that or any Syracuse sports radio anymore, it's sad, I used to listen to Parkins and Axe online...but there's a reason Bud and Lurch have spent like 40 years in a b-league market. They don't have any talent or feel for their audience whatsoever

Ah it cuts both ways, had to step away to handle something came back thinking I'd missed the meat of the SUFB talk, Nope just got started on that topic. haha.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom