Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder

Are you sure? Last week there were big HS tournaments, and I know Red was there. So were Felicia and Sue.

The dead period is July 6 - July 24 except for a tournament on July 6 -10

Here’s how they describe it.

083902A9-25BE-4F6C-BC78-BEAB64132B98.jpeg

Hey CuseTroop did you make it Tuesday night to see them all play?

At half Buddy 0-4. Jimmy same stats as 1st qtr.

End of 3rd. Buddy 2-8, 2-7 from 3, 1-1 FT, 1 reb. 7 pts.

Jimmy 1-2, 0-1 from 3, 1 reb, 1 ast. 2 pts.

Hey CuseTroop did you make it Tuesday night to see them all play?

Nah, we actually completely forgot about it until I got a notification about tipoff. Super bummed. Hopefully will get over there one more time before the end of the weekend.

Bang. Buddy 3.

Nah, we actually completely forgot about it until I got a notification about tipoff. Super bummed. Hopefully will get over there one more time before the end of the weekend.

That sucks.

Buddy ended up with 9 pts, 3 rebs and 1 blk. Shot 3-11, 2-7 from 3 and 1-1 FT. Played 24 mins.

Jimmy ended up with 2 pts, 1 reb and 2 ast. Shot 1-2 in 12 mins.

For the record, Jim Boeheim was not on the road during the full July 6-10 period. He was in Las Vegas for at least a portion.

He and Julie have been at every game in Vegas. Nice for them to be able to do this and see their sons in the NBA.
I was just going to say, of all of coach's accomplishments (and he's pulled off a magic show in the post season the last decade, can't forget about those)...that both of his sons are competing to make the top echelon in sports, that must be top 3 or better.

He and Julie have been at every game in Vegas. Nice for them to be able to do this and see their sons in the NBA.
Nice for his job to allow this sort of thing during a critical time of year.

I get it. I’m the bad guy, not compassionate, blah. I have two kids and I’d want to be there too. But there are literally 8 days this month you need to do your job and he missed at least a quarter of them.

Nice for his job to allow this sort of thing during a critical time of year.

I get it. I’m the bad guy, not compassionate, blah. I have two kids and I’d want to be there too. But there are literally 8 days this month you need to do your job and he missed at least a quarter of them.
Cue the requisite loyalty disclaimer..."I'm a big JB fan, blah blah blah", but I'll say it again for the cheap seats: If he faceplants next season, there's no conceivable way he comes back.
This is about the program, and the program is bigger than 1 man. JMHO

Cue the requisite loyalty disclaimer..."I'm a big JB fan, blah blah blah", but I'll say it again for the cheap seats: If he faceplants next season, there's no conceivable way he comes back.
This is about the program, and the program is bigger than 1 man. JMHO
Are you referring to the reality of the situation, or how the situation SHOULD be?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom