Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy Boeheim: OKC Thunder

I'll say that with Cade and Ivey, they aren't going to be full tankathon for Vic because I think they just have too much young talent besides those two with Bey and Duren.

I think they'll be scrappy and a fun watch and have a bad but not atrocious record.

Maybe not, though. Guess we'll see.
I actually love what the Pistons are doing, they’re really setting themselves up for success with the young core they have.

From a couple of message boards I read, Laker fans are very happy with what they see in Cole.
I think he gets some burn in the league- that team needs shooters more than anything. He’s played very well, and it’s been noticed.
Because of the Steph Curry effect the Association is all about shooters now. Cole’s shot is a thing of beauty, and with his length he’ll give defensive players fits. And no, he won’t have to create for himself, because the team will set him up for many catch&shoot opportunities.
I’ll go on record that he’ll have a spot on the bench, and a real shot to make it. If it was up to Laker fans, he’d be a lock.
If it was up to Laker fans, Kuzma, THT, Caruso, and Reaves would have their numbers retired.

Not doing as well. Missed a couple of 3s...Julie and Jim there. When in all of the years have we seen Jim take this much time off?

End of 1st. Buddy 0-2. Jimmy 1-1 2 pts and 1 reb.

It’s the middle of a 3 week recruiting dead period.
Are you sure? Last week there were big HS tournaments, and I know Red was there. So were Felicia and Sue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom