Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 24 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

So - who posted earlier about the odds of Buddy & Frank Howard’s careers both ending suddenly and unexpectedly in a puff of smoke, or something to that effect?

1646869382545.jpeg

I know decisions aren’t based on one event, but anyone think this impacts Buddy’s decision to potentially come back? I can’t see him wanting his college career to end on this specific note.
I think things would have to fall apart for the team for him to come back. No Mintz. No Benny. Maybe no Cole.

Well looks like he has to come back next year to make up for it..

*sarcasm*

the ref who flew in from Vegas last night ESPN had on to discuss the situation. Thinks there are consequences to your actions even though Buddy apologized shook hands post game, etc., etc.

Which IMO will be a shame after all we and Buddy have been through this season.
Either way, I'm really glad he owned up to it and did the right thing after the game and apologized. Classy kid, seems like a good person and although it was a bad mistake, I think most will remember Buddy's play and positive attitude, not this one bad moment when he lost his cool.

Well, let’s hope this somehow gives the team extra extra motivation and they come out and beat Duke….

Don’t think it happens…but…..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom