Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 22 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

The punch was not in-advertant.

I have played the sequence 10 times.

In the low post both players were looking up at the basket at a shot coming from the opposite side. Fl States #31 Wyatt White was, at first, not against Buddy but saw him on his right with his peripheral vision, stepped toward Buddy while lowering his right shoulder leaned back and jammed his right shoulder into Buddy's left which could have been called a foul right there, ( but I suppose that's just jockeying for the ball), (Wyatt's thought process), I'll get the other player, (Buddy) , with my right shoulder while leaning back against him moving Buddy slowly but deliberately out of the way. Wyatt's contact was the dynamic here.

Buddy's reaction was a closed fist half - assed slap more with his fingers slapping Wyatts stomach , more than a punch, to Wyatt's mid section which Wyatt played it with deliberate drama to try and get a foul called. That's the way I saw it. Clearly a foul on Buddy. Wyatt was provoking and molesting in the sequence.
Get your prescription checked

Any statement from the refs actually working the game? They reviewed the play and didn't call anything. Must have had a reason. Would like to hear it.

Any statement from the refs actually working the game? They reviewed the play and didn't call anything. Must have had a reason. Would like to hear it.
There’s actually no consensus that they ever reviewed the play in question. Would be a great question to ask

Nicholson had the 'tag-a-package' move down pat.

rautinsflagrantjpg-12221f102c0ecbf3_large.jpg
wow those shorts were long back in the day ! lol

Trying to show leadership skills that make it impossible for you all to not offer me the position
Dear Sir/Madam.

Thank you for applying for the {insert job title here} position.

At this time, we are no longer hiring for this (or similar) positions.

Thank you for your interest in our company. Best of luck in your future endeavors.

Sincerely,

{insert your name here}

So sad that a heat of the moment action like this will likely get the same 1 game suspension that David Collins got earlier this year for undercutting a defenseless Moore

This whole season will have been a nightmare. Under .500, Juli’s incident and Buddy suspended for his final game.
Steve tasker esque

Lol that’s a brilliant tweet. Idiot
He was as awful at his job as he is attempting to tweet.

Some people should not have access to the Internet.

Some people shouldn’t have access to a computer.

Hell, people like him shouldn’t have access to electricity.

Little stat Waters had this week. 6 times in JB 's career, we have played teams that have beat us twice by a total of over 30 pts in the two games. Then played them in a post season tournament. We are 5-1 in those games and the only loss, 1984 vs G-town. A game that was stolen from us by Jody Slyvester the ref. I find that to be an amazing stat. And I guarantee you that no one thought before those games were played, that we would win those 5 games.
im 100% sure JB has been spending a decent portion of his time since the last Duke game thinking of how to possibly beat them and that he has a plan in mind.

its been clear for a while that any chance at the NCAAT this season for SU would go through Duke and furthermore, I still think thats the goal for the team. and that the players beleive its still possible.

im 100% sure JB has been spending a decent portion of his time since the last Duke game thinking of how to possibly beat them and that he has a plan in mind.

its been clear for a while that any chance at the NCAAT this season for SU would go through Duke and furthermore, I still think thats the goal for the team. and that the players beleive its still possible.
You don’t play how you did today if you planned to just roll over to Duke next round, they believe and that’s important

Buddy obviously knows what he did, pretty clear. I reacted to it live. But this smacks of the golf viewer calling in penalties from their HD big screen. Rubs me wrong. If it's during game action it needs to be caught by game official or not.

Honestly, that’s the only way he doesn’t get suspended, if Coach K makes a call and says don’t worry about it.
which will probably be what ends up happening imo

which will probably be what ends up happening imo
I don't believe that. K would take any advantage he can get and won't take any chances he doesn't have to. plus, because of the publicity of this, how does the ACC justify letting him play? Because of his 4 year record of behavior??

He was as awful at his job as he is attempting to tweet.

Some people should not have access to the Internet.

Some people shouldn’t have access to a computer.

Hell, people like him shouldn’t have access to electricity.
Dude is a bitter assclown

When do we get a decision/ruling? 17-1/2 hours to game time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom