Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

Buddy's still a great kid but he made a mistake. It happens. But he punched a guy and deserves the suspension. Quit being a goof. You're schtick has long gotten old.
He had a momentary lapse of control and he's getting a ton of bricks dropped on his head.

I think the penalty leveled is devastating to Buddy, for something that happens all the time. He'll have to live with this. Did you think about how much it's going to hurt him?
Just stop. I think he'll get over it, take something from it, and will be just fine.

It doesn't happen all the time.. not even in pickup games does something like that happen all the time.
If it happened in a pick up game other guy would have got in his face and the other players would have broke it up and the guys would have shaken hands and went out for beers afterwards.

If it happened in a pick up game other guy would have got in his face and the other players would have broke it up and the guys would have shaken hands and went out for beers afterwards.

Lol.. fun story. This little left turn does nothing for your case though.

It doesn't happen often in pickup was the point. Not how it's handled when it's not an official game.

I feel like Couscuse would be very entertaining to have in the witness box. He could be a prosecution witness who helps the defense or vice-versa.

Just throw a disguise on and he is both sides key witness.

Just watched it. Expected more from the FSU player and seemed like a normal, physical box out. Not even like he threw an elbow up or anything.

Definitely warrants the suspension and after he does it, the look he has looking back is a look of “take that” more so than a “oops that didn’t mean to happen”.

JB has lost me with his criticism this year of everyone but his kids. Either criticize anyone that deserves it or nobody. Simple stuff. His response to all of this will cement things for me unfortunately.

Most of the guys I play with are all 35+. Some upwards of 50. There is plenty of physicality. Lot of verbal back and forth, let me tell you...
I briefly was a player/coach in a league in Argentina (not that great of a story) and one of my tricks was to talk trash using English phrases in Spanish words.

It was great seeing dudes get confused about why I was asking them if they wanted any queso with their vino.

I feel like Couscuse would be very entertaining to have in the witness box. He could be a prosecution witness who helps the defense or vice-versa.
Is a 1 game suspension during the season the same as a 1 game suspension to end your career and likely your team's hopes of post season play? One seems much more harsh to me.

What in God’s name is going on. Did she mean to write “most likely over”? Winning tomorrow wouldn’t even be in the top 10 upsets of the college season all year. I’m just dumbfounded at people thinking we’re playing the Bucks tomorrow. It’s about 5-7% that we win tomorrow. The “zero chance” people are embarrassing themselves.

What in God’s name is going on. Did she mean to write “most likely over”? Winning tomorrow wouldn’t even be in the top 10 upsets of the college season all year. I’m just dumbfounded at people thinking we’re playing the Bucks tomorrow. It’s about 5-7% that we win tomorrow. The “zero chance” people are embarrassing themselves.
690 with that gambling reverse psychology !!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom