Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

No doubt and JB is gonna defend any of his players. People just look for ways to take shots at JB.
So it’s not our player did something wrong they should be penalized but poor JB people are frustrated at him so they don’t buy his comment which was really bad.
Your comment could be said JB can do no wrong even if he says something really unsmart.

I hope that the clearing of the air between the players after the game factors into any decision [if there is one] the conference makes.

And I'd also hope that Buddy's squeaky clean history also factors in. That play was very, very unusual for a happy go lucky kid like he is. Kind of at a loss to understand what prompted him to do that.

But I'd be surprised to see him get off scot free. Suspended for a half?

So it’s not our player did something wrong they should be penalized but poor JB people are frustrated at him so they don’t buy his comment which was really bad.
JB's comment wasn't "really bad" give me a break Alsacs. You are a drama queen

Your comment could be said JB can do no wrong even if he says something really unsmart.

Like I said

Everything comes full circle, folks. Frank Howard suspended paved the way for a Buddy 39' burger. Now we get the chance for Symir and Joe to send it to 80' total between them.

Pre-preemptive. I like it
No cookie puss cake at the hotel tonight.

b6b2140f-f357-4746-80ee-7e46775feedb_text.gif

Last edited:
How many people here have been pout in the situation that Jb is now in? I have. A kid I coached in legion
did something as dumb as Buddy just did. he got a game, could have been more, and I stood by him and defended him to the powers that be, It's just what you do. Now, I handled my punishment with him as well.

I don't know how the Fla St. player appeared hurt on that play. Buddy hit him with the heel of his hand with a wind up of about six inches. He didn't "throw a punch". Bumps, hits, shoves and grabs of shoulders and torso are a regular part of every competitive game of basketball. Play on!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom