Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 5 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

Man I watch it a few times and it almost looks like he was doing a fist pump after the made basket like Cole.
1646853961821.gif

That was clearly a supportive punch, a slap on the back but just on the chest

ACC needs to just give the fans what they want and let the kid play his potential last game

Duke blew the doors off SU twice already

do they really need to set up a 3rd blowout here?

on the other hand, maybe this would force the team to jusr feed swider like they need to be doing anyway

thats what i mean.. refs by not tossing him out shouldnt get to decide the next game.

Take away his points, and the points on his assists from the FSU game. We still win by nearly 20.

Problem solved, onward to the Duke game.

Are you kidding? No, he would be encouraging the league to suspend his player. That’s what any coach would do if the player weren’t their son.
Right cause that’s the only other way he can respond…

Also JB isn’t other coaches, he’s thrown his team under the bus plenty of times. Well again, except for two players

Hate to say it, but I really think I’d take Symir starting the game over Buddy.

Are you kidding? No, he would be encouraging the league to suspend his player. That’s what any coach would do if the player weren’t their son.

No doubt and JB is gonna defend any of his players. People just look for ways to take shots at JB.

Not how it works.
No its not, doesn't matter what transpired previous to Buddy's gut shot but it was a punch to the stomach clearly shown on the broadcast - he's going to be out and Swider and everyone else will have their hands full. If we don't play the way we did today we're out. I think we played our NCAA make believe game today.

Last edited:
Come on everyone he punched the guy. If he plays that's crap. If it had been one of our guys punched we would be losing it.
The suspension on Michael Graham will be coming any day now…. Any day…

explain the difference of a rabbit punch and a kid boxing out who tosses an elbow or hits a guy in the back with forearm to clear space and that happens 20 times a game.
if he hits the kid a bit higher we never even see a replay cause the kid never reacts to that shot.

i mean...let’s lay it on the table.

if this was done by another team to Buddy, those players would be called THUGS.

everyone knows it.

And nobody would get suspended.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom