Buddy suspended for Duke | Page 38 | Syracusefan.com

Buddy suspended for Duke

You honestly think buddy intentionally punched him?

Buddy does.

"“In the heat of today’s game, after some shoving in the lane, I swung my arm while turning to go back up the court,” Boeheim said in a statement released after the game. “It was wrong to act out in frustration. I apologized to Wyatt Wilkes multiple times in the handshake line. He said not to worry about it, but I know it was wrong. I pride myself in respecting the game and our opponent. I will not react that way again.”

Yes that’s silly. Clips from 35 years ago are
Meaningless. Totally different game now
Do you disagree with Bilas’s take? Just wondering.

Buddy does.

"“In the heat of today’s game, after some shoving in the lane, I swung my arm while turning to go back up the court,” Boeheim said in a statement released after the game. “It was wrong to act out in frustration. I apologized to Wyatt Wilkes multiple times in the handshake line. He said not to worry about it, but I know it was wrong. I pride myself in respecting the game and our opponent. I will not react that way again.”
“I swung my arm while turning to go back up the court”. Didn’t JG3 just knock down a 3? Couldn’t have been going to celebrate and swinging his arm around? Trying to view every angle.

You honestly think he didn’t?
Nobody will ever know the truth. Why has just about every single person out there said it wasn’t a legit punch rather they were apart of the game or a outsider looking in?

People should not just watch the highlight ESPN show later but also five seconds earlier leading to the incident. I have DVR the game. Buddy just reacted to the dirty push.

A dirty push?

The reaction is always what gets you in trouble.

If the officials reviewed it and assessed an F-2 I would have been annoyed but moved on. The rules allow for that interpretation.

There is nothing about the rules that allow the conference to retroactively assign that action a F-2 grade. It just doesn't exist.

Based on that, Syracuse absolutely should appeal the decision, and close enough to game time tomorrow that the appeal cannot be judged until after the game. I don't think they WILL, but they should.

Can the suspension be delayed until the appeal is heard and then applied, if necessary, to another game?

Just wondering - when was the last time a Syracuse player was suspended for throwing a punch? I can't remember the last time that occurred...

This has nothing to do with the head coach and whether or not he should retire.
Sure it does. JB sounded nuts today. He’s been off all year

Just wondering - when was the last time a Syracuse player was suspended for throwing a punch? I can't remember the last time that occurred...
200.gif

Who cares about what he said? A coach defended his player, who also happens to be his son. How will we survive this travesty?
You can’t do that. It should have been an immediate act of contrition. My God what world is this? If one of my players does that I don’t have to wait for a league suspension. Garbage

You can’t do that. It should have been an immediate act of contrition. My God what world is this? If one of my players does that I don’t have to wait for a league suspension. Garbage
What world were you expecting?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom