Bills schedule
DbLQAfnUQAAZ_Po

Bold-home
Nonbold-road

Bills schedule
DbLQAfnUQAAZ_Po

Bold-home
Nonbold-road

Pretty rough start for the first six weeks yikes. LIke getting the Texans late half the team will be on IR by then if you go by the last two years.

Bills schedule
DbLQAfnUQAAZ_Po

Bold-home
Nonbold-road
Everyone else’s schedule is leaked professionally by 21st Century means.

The Bills is leaked by the Bills Mafia Captain Olaf by typewriter.

Love it.

Someone check on the Pegulas to make sure they’re ok, they might have been hit over the head by a brick to get this info...

Obviously a lot will change by the end of this upcoming week, but I'd peg Buffalo for 5-7 wins based on that schedule.

Obviously a lot will change by the end of this upcoming week, but I'd peg Buffalo for 5-7 wins based on that schedule.

Its a pretty tough schedule, catching the NFC North this year is a tough break. If the Bills don't play well out of the chute could be looking at a 2-4 or 1-5 start.

This team should look a lot better after the draft and with whoever we add out of the late cuts. (Unless we trade away everything in Ricky Williams fashion for a QB)

We're usually a 7 to 9 win team and I don't see anything different this year.

Tough first half of the season that could either sink them for the year, or they could get through the first 8 at 4-4, in prime position to make a playoff run with our last 8 games.

Last edited:
So barring a surprise trade which with Bean is certainly possible it seems more and more likely that the Bills are going to stand pat at 12 or only move up slightly if someone falls beyond 5/6 that they love. I think they gave it a great effort but I can't in good conscience demand they move up to 2 or 4 and give up a kings ransom to do it. They are better off staying put at 12 and taking Jackson if he is there or moving up to get him slightly as the Pats and Cards are apparently very interested in him. Assuming we don't sacrifice the 22nd pick to move up lots of possibilities with that pick. Wouldn't mind us trading down and picking up another 2 and a 4 or maybe a 1 next year and 3 or something depending on how far we have to trade back. Very interested to see how this plays out, get the feeling Buffalo will make some splash/surprise.

So barring a surprise trade which with Bean is certainly possible it seems more and more likely that the Bills are going to stand pat at 12 or only move up slightly if someone falls beyond 5/6 that they love. I think they gave it a great effort but I can't in good conscience demand they move up to 2 or 4 and give up a kings ransom to do it. They are better off staying put at 12 and taking Jackson if he is there or moving up to get him slightly as the Pats and Cards are apparently very interested in him. Assuming we don't sacrifice the 22nd pick to move up lots of possibilities with that pick. Wouldn't mind us trading down and picking up another 2 and a 4 or maybe a 1 next year and 3 or something depending on how far we have to trade back. Very interested to see how this plays out, get the feeling Buffalo will make some splash/surprise.

Great thoughts, Jeremy. Similar views here- I hate to see them mortgage the farm to get a QB that they may be lukewarm on (and I trust Beane not to do that). If you can get Donald or Rosen, go for it...still uncertain (at least on my part) for Mayfield or Allen. What would REALLY be interesting is would they be able to draft a key piece at 12 and still get Jackson (I admit to warming to the idea of drafting him...) with 22/or even trade up into the mid-teens if need be for a 2 or 3. The idea of trading down is interesting, especially if it allows another team to take a prized asset away from a conference rival (read: Patriots at 23)...

Regardless I don't know if I have been this excited for the Draft in a long time...the opportunities are literally endless. I'm hopeful Buffalo comes out of tomorrow night with the answer at QB for the future.

Trade up for Darnold/Rosen and I’m cool with it. Trade up for Mayfield/Allen and ehhh.
You don’t want Rosen.

He’s not a buffalo QB.

But he may be the 1 still sitting there at 12...

Trade up for Darnold/Rosen and I’m cool with it. Trade up for Mayfield/Allen and ehhh.

Even if Cleveland takes Mayfield at 1 which apparently is the rumor now its hard to see the Bills getting up far enough to get Darnold. Giants will want a ton and I don't think its worth it to be honest. Maybe if Rosen is there at 5 you call the Colts and see if something reasonable can be worked out.

Great thoughts, Jeremy. Similar views here- I hate to see them mortgage the farm to get a QB that they may be lukewarm on (and I trust Beane not to do that). If you can get Donald or Rosen, go for it...still uncertain (at least on my part) for Mayfield or Allen. What would REALLY be interesting is would they be able to draft a key piece at 12 and still get Jackson (I admit to warming to the idea of drafting him...) with 22/or even trade up into the mid-teens if need be for a 2 or 3. The idea of trading down is interesting, especially if it allows another team to take a prized asset away from a conference rival (read: Patriots at 23)...

Regardless I don't know if I have been this excited for the Draft in a long time...the opportunities are literally endless. I'm hopeful Buffalo comes out of tomorrow night with the answer at QB for the future.

Has Buffalo interviewed Jackson at all? Last I heard, they never met with him, so it seems to me like they have no interest in drafting him.

Has Buffalo interviewed Jackson at all? Last I heard, they never met with him, so it seems to me like they have no interest in drafting him.
He has no agent. No idea if they have met with him though think they have said they've met with all the QBs.

My prediction is Rosen to the Bills at pick 4. And I’m going to be over the moon!
There are so many moving pieces I have zero idea what's going to happen.

My prediction is Rosen to the Bills at pick 4. And I’m going to be over the moon!

Josh Rosen is either gonna be Joe Namath in his prime or Jeff George. Probably the most talent of any of the QBs. I worry about his durability and toughness. If he answers those concerns then he's probably gonna be a star.

Josh Rosen is either gonna be Joe Namath in his prime or Jeff George. Probably the most talent of any of the QBs. I worry about his durability and toughness. If he answers those concerns then he's probably gonna be a star.
Would need to assemble an OL of great pass protectors. That could be done next off season what with all the cap space they will have. The concussions are concerning. Being a bit of a cocky rich kid doesn't bother me.

Would need to assemble an OL of great pass protectors. That could be done next off season what with all the cap space they will have. The concussions are concerning. Being a bit of a cocky rich kid doesn't bother me.

Yeah I agree with you re the rich kid thing.

Toughness in the pocket is an underrated aspect of being a great QB. I think part of Brady's greatness is his willingness to stand in the pocket and look down field and not at the oncoming traffic. I love Wentz in that respect in that he is completely fearless. I wonder if Rosen has that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom