Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 20 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Wasn't E.J.Manuel a big guy with a strong arm and accuracy issues? Just saying.

The price has gone up if Mayfield goes #1.

Giants want all your 1s & 2s for this and next year...

Theres a better chance of Sonny Gray starting the 1st game of the ALCS in October then that happening.

Theres a better chance of Sonny Gray starting the 1st game of the ALCS in October then that happening.
You guys gave up similar for Sammy Watson or whatever his name is.

How’s he working out for you guys??

I guess WGR is saying the Mayfield at 1 is just bluster and whoever was on with Sal C says Cleveland takes Darnold and the Jets have already started planning for Mayfield. Also believes Broncos take Allen at 5 and Buffalo trades up to 6 for Rosen.

That would be IDEAL

He had multiple foot injuries/surgeries. This is a different front office and coach.

We gave up 2 1's to get him not three 1's and three 2's which is what the Giants would want in your scenario. Unfortunately it did not work out mostly due to injury but we got a 2nd pick and Gaines for him so I don't consider it a total bust. Could have had Beckham of course but it seems like you probably wont have him much longer either.

I guess WGR is saying the Mayfield at 1 is just bluster and whoever was on with Sal C says Cleveland takes Darnold and the Jets have already started planning for Mayfield. Also believes Broncos take Allen at 5 and Buffalo trades up to 6 for Rosen.

That would be IDEAL

That would certainly be better then trying to trade up to 2 or 4 and while Rosen has definite red flags I think he would be considered much less of a risk then say Allen or Jackson at this point. His concussion issues do scare me a bit especially with our O-line. Curious as to what it would cost us to get from 12 to 6. Thinking probably both 1's a second and perhaps a 4th?

That would be IDEAL
Would be ideal. Not sure the purpose of a Mayfield smokescreen. Maybe some crazy scenario that might jack up the value of their #4? I don't get it.

That would certainly be better then trying to trade up to 2 or 4 and while Rosen has definite red flags I think he would be considered much less of a risk then say Allen or Jackson at this point. His concussion issues do scare me a bit especially with our O-line. Curious as to what it would cost us to get from 12 to 6. Thinking probably both 1's a second and perhaps a 4th?

It sounds like a good deal, but I'm thinking it would cost one of our 3's as well most likely the first pick in the 3rd.

It sounds like a good deal, but I'm thinking it would cost one of our 3's as well most likely the first pick in the 3rd.

Ya thats what I was thinking to but hope Beane can find away for us to keep our 3rd rounders as we have to many holes to fill. Right now the Bills have one pick each in rounds 4, 5, 6 and no 7th. If they make a trade like this I think it makes sense for them if there is interest to trade down in the 2nd round and pick up another 4th or maybe even a 3rd depending on how far back we have to go. This team needs picks.

Sal’s final mock draft has Buffalo trading 12, 22, 53 and 2019 3rd to Cleveland for 4, 141 and 2019 6th.

That gives us Rosen and plenty of picks.

That is funny. Priceless
Hey, we all saw what u did for a WR at 4, u want a QB at 2???

Price is higher and more pain...

Evan just opened up his show by saying he was on with the Cleveland Morning Show...and those guys were convinced it’s Mayfield.

This draft will be fun, might need a seat belt.

Both the Giants and jets are Draft parties tonight on opposite sides of the Stadium...with field access.

Things could get interesting...

Sal’s final mock draft has Buffalo trading 12, 22, 53 and 2019 3rd to Cleveland for 4, 141 and 2019 6th.

That would be fine. Have to always remember that the picks the bills have now were always for a QB this year. If they went 4-12 last year then they have the pick from natural bad play and the KC pick as well nd a bunch of others to continue to rebuild. I think the 9-7 season was a surprise to many but does not change the facts that I think the bills were always planning to wheel and deal and lose a few of the picks to move up. Plan has never changed and everything about staying put has been bluster.

Ya thats what I was thinking to but hope Beane can find away for us to keep our 3rd rounders as we have to many holes to fill. Right now the Bills have one pick each in rounds 4, 5, 6 and no 7th. If they make a trade like this I think it makes sense for them if there is interest to trade down in the 2nd round and pick up another 4th or maybe even a 3rd depending on how far back we have to go. This team needs picks.

Absolutely we need picks, but if the staff is confident in the QB and he turns out it really doesn't matter how many picks you end up giving up. If we don't try and move up for a QB we like when will we? I'm sick of mediocre at best QB's, we need to try!:)

Absolutely we need picks, but if the staff is confident in the QB and he turns out it really doesn't matter how many picks you end up giving up. If we don't try and move up for a QB we like when will we? I'm sick of mediocre at best QB's, we need to try!:)

Can't argue with this. Just want to make sure we have enough picks to fill some of the holes around him.

Hey, we all saw what u did for a WR at 4, u want a QB at 2???

Price is higher and more pain...

Evan just opened up his show by saying he was on with the Cleveland Morning Show...and those guys were convinced it’s Mayfield.

This draft will be fun, might need a seat belt.

Both the Giants and jets are Draft parties tonight on opposite sides of the Stadium...with field access.

Things could get interesting...

I think the Giants are taking Chubb and that will be the end of it. Like I said, I would love to get Jackson at 12 but don't see the Bills doing that.

That would be a dream trade. Lose our multiple 1st and 2nd round picks but keep our two 3's this year and our #1 next year. Where do I sign up?

That would be a dream trade. Lose our multiple 1st and 2nd round picks but keep our two 3's this year and our #1 next year. Where do I sign up?
That would keep 56 as well. We’d keep a 2nd and two 3rds in that scenario.

That would keep 56 as well. We’d keep a 2nd and two 3rds in that scenario.

Right we would just get 1 pick in each of the 1st two rounds plus our two 3 rounders which after trading up would be outstanding.

Looking through some mocks and all these analysts have us drafting a safety in the first if we don’t go QB (Meaning Rudolph in the 2nd)

What am I missing? Why do we so desperately need a Safety. We have one of the top Safety duos in the NFL in Hyde/Poyer and just signed solid depth in Bush.

If it's Derwin James you're referring to, some people think he can play LB in the NFL. If it's Minkah you're referring to, he played a lot of corner in college and some think he'd be a good fit at corner in a zone defense scheme like the one that Buffalo uses.

So the Bills have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds how many would you guys give up to get a QB?

I think you guys get Allen in the 6 to 8 range for 3 picks. 2 firsts and your later 3rd.

So the Bills have 6 picks in the first 3 rounds how many would you guys give up to get a QB?

I think you guys get Allen in the 6 to 8 range for 3 picks. 2 firsts and your later 3rd.

I think what you're saying is likely (assuming Allen lasts that long) but I personally would prefer to just stay at 12 and take Lamar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom