Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 21 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

I guess WGR is saying the Mayfield at 1 is just bluster and whoever was on with Sal C says Cleveland takes Darnold and the Jets have already started planning for Mayfield. Also believes Broncos take Allen at 5 and Buffalo trades up to 6 for Rosen.

That would be IDEAL
Can I like this twice? I am not buying at all the Mayfield to Browns rumors...seems like last minute smoke screening. But who knows with Cleveland, they are incredibly dysfunctional...and that is coming from a Bills fan. Doesn't mean that Mayfield wouldn't be good, I just have more confidence in Darnold.

What I do know is productivity is at an "Thursday of the NCAA tournament" level today...as was said above, I'll be watching from the opening gun tonight. Can't wait.

I think what you're saying is likely (assuming Allen lasts that long) but I personally would prefer to just stay at 12 and take Lamar.
Everything around the Pats is that like 2 QBs in this draft high Darnold and Jackson.
Rudolph and Lauletta are the 2nd round QBs.

Can I like this twice? I am not buying at all the Mayfield to Browns rumors...seems like last minute smoke screening. But who knows with Cleveland, they are incredibly dysfunctional...and that is coming from a Bills fan. Doesn't mean that Mayfield wouldn't be good, I just have more confidence in Darnold.

What I do know is productivity is at an "Thursday of the NCAA tournament" level today...as was said above, I'll be watching from the opening gun tonight. Can't wait.
Cleveland has no reason to smokescreen Mayfield as everyone knows the Jets want him at 3.

Cleveland hasn’t been in love with Darnold. Allen was the guy people thought they liked. I think Mayfield is the Vegas favorite to go first and then aren’t stupid. Mayfield is -200 to go first and Darnold is even money.

The amount of anger I’d exude if Buffalo held the #1 pick and we selected Mayfield over Darnold would be apocalyptic.

The amount of anger I’d exude if Buffalo held the #1 pick and we selected Mayfield over Darnold would be apocalyptic.

How about Lance Zierlein's implication that Buffalo could trade up to #2 and take Allen instead of Darnold?

Cleveland has no reason to smokescreen Mayfield as everyone knows the Jets want him at 3.

Cleveland hasn’t been in love with Darnold. Allen was the guy people thought they liked. I think Mayfield is the Vegas favorite to go first and then aren’t stupid. Mayfield is -200 to go first and Darnold is even money.

Agree to disagree. Every team puts out "fake news" before the draft- although admittedly you don't find that as a often with the team owning the first pick. I just don't buy it- I still think they are taking Darnold- but one thing you are right about is that Vegas is usually right. So at this point I won't be surprised.

What would then be interesting is whether the Giants take Darnold simply because he is there vs. picking Barkley. Although today there is chatter (probably similar to the above) that Big Blue wants to trade back...wonder if this changes the calculus.

Lost of info out there that the Giants want out of the 2nd slot and are actively shopping the pick. Think it would be way to much to move up that far but interested to see where this goes. Rumored cost to move up for Buffalo - 12, 22, 53, 65 and next year’s 3rd

Lost of info out there that the Giants want out of the 2nd slot and are actively shopping the pick. Think it would be way to much to move up that far but interested to see where this goes. Rumored cost to move up for Buffalo - 12, 22, 53, 65 and next year’s 3rd
Not feeling that. Swap 65 with our pick in the 90’s and meh, ok.

I can't remember the source (probably wasn't super trustworthy though) that said the Bills had already offered 12, 22, and next year's 1st round pick and been turned down.

I can't remember the source (probably wasn't super trustworthy though) that said the Bills had already offered 12, 22, and next year's 1st round pick and been turned down.

3 1st rounds picks is a lot especially when your talking about a potential top 15 pick next year as well. If they turned that down I can't see Buffalo giving more, no way.

At this point, nothing would surprise me unless we picked a punter with a first round pick.

I would be surprised if the Bills don't wind up with either Allen or Rosen this evening.

I would be surprised if the Bills don't wind up with either Allen or Rosen this evening.

This is where I'm leaning too unless the unthinkable happens and Darnold is somehow the guy that slides. I think Darnold is the #1 or 2 target (Allen being the other) but is probably too costly to get.

I’d be sick if I was a Browns fan.

Taking Baker with his question marks at #1 with 3 other big time prospects at QB there.

He’s not the smartest or best passer. That’s Rosen.

He’s not the most talented/gifted. That’s Allen.

He’s not the best combo of size/mobility/smarts/passing. That’s Darnold.

Jets get a total gift with Darnold falling in there lap. Glad Buffalo didn't try and trade up

Well I own it, I never thought that the Browns would pick Mayfield. Of course Darnold falls to the Jets...

Thinking if they don’t trade up to 6 or 7 Buffalo holds pat and picks... Jackson? Would Rosen still be there? Another skill position and move back up?

I gotta start drinking.

Well I own it, I never thought that the Browns would pick Mayfield. Of course Darnold falls to the Jets...

Thinking if they don’t trade up to 6 or 7 Buffalo holds pat and picks... Jackson? Would Rosen still be there? Another skill position and move back up?

I gotta start drinking.

Rosen wont fall to 12. Csn probably gwt him at 6 or 7, Jackson csn be had at 12 I think.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom