Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 32 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

We got three well behaved pro-bowl years out of him until he went off his meds.

Well done Bills.

That's how I feel and at least he wigged out in the offseason when it won't destroy the locker room and we can somewhat prepare for him being gone.

Yep looks like Richie has officially lost it...being held for observation after throwing a dumbell at another person in the gym

Yep looks like Richie has officially lost it...being held for observation after throwing a dumbell at another person in the gym

Yep just read that. Looks like he is falling back into some old patterns. Hope he can get the situation under control. I don't care about football. It does society no good to have people behaving that way obviously.

Yep. Incognito isn’t a tough read. Pretty clear to tell that his mental health has been going downhill for a few months now. Hopefully he gets help very soon.

I really hope those Shady McCoy's pictures aren't real. If he did that to a woman he should be banned for life.

They are bad what her face looks like.

I really hope those Shady McCoy's pictures aren't real. If he did that to a woman he should be banned for life.

They are bad what her face looks like.

It's sooooo bad.

On an aside, if everything in the instagram post is true, it's pretty shameful that the woman looked the other way when he killed their dog and beat their child too. But yeah, if the accusations are true, McCoy should never play another down in the NFL at minimum. Obviously there should be some legal repercussions too (which I'm not familiar enough to say what type of sentence there might be).

So this kinda worries me...

On Facebook, one of the ex's friends posted specifically saying that they're accusing McCoy of hiring someone to rob/beat the ex. McCoy's statement is very specific in saying that he hasn't had "direct contact". If the accusations are true, it can still be true that he didn't have direct contact, so that makes me a little suspicious at how carefully worded his denial was.

So this kinda worries me...

On Facebook, one of the ex's friends posted specifically saying that they're accusing McCoy of hiring someone to rob/beat the ex. McCoy's statement is very specific in saying that he hasn't had "direct contact". If the accusations are true, it can still be true that he didn't have direct contact, so that makes me a little suspicious at how carefully worded his denial was.
I thought it was worded very legalese. I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt right now but there has to be a real investigation into this. Somebody beat that woman and if he hired that person its the same thing. Police need to find whomever did that, That photo is sick.

Wouldn’t Shady be in custody/questioning if this is true? The authorities don’t normally give men the benefit of the doubt in DV/Abuse cases to be out chillin as people post pics/allegations on IG and FB of someone who looks like they almost died.

If he did it (or hired someone to do it) he deserves whatever comes to him, but the blatant attention grab of this ordeal is a bit suspect.

Would anyone be surprised if this is true? with the way NFL doles out punishment , he might have to sit out the first half of a preseason game ..

Winston got an entire 3 game suspension for sexually assaulting someone .. of course he had an impeccable record before.. so we understand the leniency

Would anyone be surprised if this is true? with the way NFL doles out punishment , he might have to sit out the first half of a preseason game ..

Winston got an entire 3 game suspension for s e xually assaulting someone .. of course he had an impeccable record before.. so we understand the leniency[/QUOTE
(Assuming this is true) there are bloody pictures and a dog was killed. If it's true the Bills need to cut him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom