Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

If Shady orchestrated a beat down robbery while in the midst of ongoing litigation, then I don’t know what to say. Sounds too ridiculous to be true.

As far as the other rant-fueled allegations by random people who know his ex, that since deleted their posts, not getting into that.

If there were legs to this right now, he’d be in police custody. So far, he’s not. That could change, and if it does, and he’s linked, cut his ass. If not... Rueben Foster this and move on.

If Shady orchestrated a beat down robbery while in the midst of ongoing litigation, then I don’t know what to say. Sounds too ridiculous to be true.

As far as the other rant-fueled allegations by random people who know his ex, that since deleted their posts, not getting into that.

If there were legs to this right now, he’d be in police custody. So far, he’s not. That could change, and if it does, and he’s linked, cut his ass. If not... Rueben Foster this and move on.
Well get into that. What was the gist of the "random people"?

Well get into that. What was the gist of the "random people"?
Those that created the initial posts, before deleting them once it blew up. One of them was apparently a cousin(?) and the other a friend(?) who has some kind of low level show/YouTube thing on Facebook.

I love all this ‘cut his arse’ bullshit.

Guys, if true, he’s going to jail for a decade.

If it even goes to trial, there’s not a company in the world that would keep him on.

Including the Corleone and Soprano family’s businesses.

This is a no brainer. Let the police do their job.

Would anyone be surprised if this is true? with the way NFL doles out punishment , he might have to sit out the first half of a preseason game ..

Winston got an entire 3 game suspension for s e xually assaulting someone .. of course he had an impeccable record before.. so we understand the leniency

Technically I think the NFL suspended him for not reporting the incident. I know that was the original belief at least.

If you wanted to see a sh**show today, you should have got on Instagram and looked at the comment section of the original photo by the alleged friend claiming the abuse, and also McCoy's post claiming innocence. My god.

If you wanted to see a sh**show today, you should have got on Instagram and looked at the comment section of the original photo by the alleged friend claiming the abuse, and also McCoy's post claiming innocence. My god.
Stadium Wall thread is pretty epic, not gonna lie

Marcell Dareus is being sued for sexual assault and giving a woman herpes.

Last edited:
Cordon and her lawyer starting to walk it back. As of now, Shady looks to be in the clear, and either A) She used the incident to hurt him or B) jumped to conclusions based on their relationship and C) her friends are terrible people.

Cordon and her lawyer starting to walk it back. As of now, Shady looks to be in the clear, and either A) She used the incident to hurt him or B) jumped to conclusions based on their relationship and C) her friends are terrible people.

But he was already proven guilty bc guilty until proven innocent... That's what the comment section told me on Instagram

Great to see Kelly honored with the award. Incredible story. ESPN finally got one of these awards right.

Seeing Dan Marino struggle to keep it together somehow got me even more. Jim Kelly is the one of the toughest guys on this planet, but when you see those around him, and how much they care...wow. That was a beautiful moment tonight.

Great to see Kelly honored with the award. Incredible story. ESPN finally got one of these awards right.

Curious as to which recent Jimmy V award recipient ESPN didn't get "right" in your opinion. Craig Sager? Stuart Scott? Devon Still and his 5 year old daughter with cancer?

Curious as to which recent Jimmy V award recipient ESPN didn't get "right" in your opinion. Craig Sager? Stuart Scott? Devon Still and his 5 year old daughter with cancer?

When I referenced "one of these awards", I didn't exclusively mean the Jimmy V award. Sorry but I think ESPN could have found some better award winners than Caitlyn Jenner and Michael Sam, particularly Jenner. That was a joke.

I know it's normal now, but it blows my mind that if Allen pans out, his 5th year option will pay him more money than the first 4 years combined.

Agreed, very strange. I like the structure though with the rookie contracts in both NBA and NFL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom