Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Even the refs dicking us over on that fumble call. Never seen a team come out of the scrum with the ball and refs just give it to the other team...

There's the required bizarre officiating decision that hurts Buffalo

At least I have Melvin Gordon on 1 of my fantasy teams.

For those who couldn't watch, evaluation on how Allen looked with the understanding of the group he is surrounded by?

For those who couldn't watch, evaluation on how Allen looked with the understanding of the group he is surrounded by?
I was impressed tbh.

If the defense didn’t spot LAC 28 in the first half, this could’ve been a game. No idea what they changed but the defense played MUCH better in the 2nd half and allowed Josh the ability to find himself. Two bad interceptions but a couple great throws. Had some trouble reading pre-snap but also showed how much potential he oozes with his ability.

18-33 for 245 yds / 1 TD / 2 Int’s in his first game.

I’m excited for the future with JA. This year, unless they find a way to beat Minn or GB to salvage a 1-3 start...is probably going to suck ha.

The second half brought me back from the ledge.

Defense finally was able to create some pressure. Changed the game. Defense has now played 2 good quarters in a row. We need more of that if we have any hope to win this year.

Thought the refs kinda screwed us on some crucial calls.

Allen certainly looked like a rookie and he is definitely a gunslinger. He’s willing to just say f it and toss the ball up. He’s strong as heck. Every play is a chance for him to grow and get better. I think you saw incremental growth today. That’s all you can ask for. Loved him firing the defense up after the score to start the second half. That’s what I respect about Brady so much and what separates him from everyone else - his will to win. I like seeing that fire in our young guy on the sidelines. Also like him getting the late TD. I know you could scoff and say oh it’s garbage time but I think again it speaks to his mentality - his will to get better - his will to win.

Next week - grow again incrementally.

I was impressed tbh.

If the defense didn’t spot LAC 28 in the first half, this could’ve been a game. No idea what they changed but the defense played MUCH better in the 2nd half and allowed Josh the ability to find himself. Two bad interceptions but a couple great throws. Had some trouble reading pre-snap but also showed how much potential he oozes with his ability.

18-33 for 245 yds / 1 TD / 2 Int’s in his first game.

I’m excited for the future with JA. This year, unless they find a way to beat Minn or GB to salvage a 1-3 start...is probably going to suck ha.

Thanks for the recap. Pretty much met my expectations it sounds like with tons of potential but growing pains At least he looked like an NFL quarterback which is more than you can say for his backup. We need to sign someone else badly for the "just in case" scenario.

I'm not getting positive vibes about this Vontae signing even thought I liked it at first. He better get it together because I am NOT a Gaines fan.

Bills 2nd half play allows them to compete.. jets lose, NE may lose, putting Miami in first. never know what happens if they can win a game..

In other News NE defense looks as bad as ours, zero pash rush. Getting carved up like there playing Rodgers.

Expect a flurry of roster moves this week. With Davis Gone and Gaines probably headed for IR going to need a couple of CBs. Breeland is out there I hope we make a move. Need a Wr as well after cutting Kerley and Holmes being absolutely useless. Josh Gordon would be great but I doubt it happens.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom