Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 56 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Went from 3-3, in thick of the Playoff contending race to 2-4, in the matter of 2 plays - Fumble Houston fell on and miracle Watson heave bailed out by PI.

The rest was ordained by the Football Gods who we taunted by playing Peterman.

i like the protect the QB except when teh Bills QB gets drilled
Refs were atrocious on a bunch of calls that all went against us. I’m sending the tape to league offices tonight if I’m Buffalo.

Still annoyed that our defense is so good and we’re 2-4. D did everything possible to win except score themselves.

100%. Obviously I was kidding before about not cutting Peterman; he should have been cut a long, long time ago. But Benjamin should also be cut.

You can't preach culture over talent and let Benjamin exist on the roster, in a starting role no less.
Our Carolina boys should have known this.

Our Carolina boys should have known this.

That's another question I ask. These guys were working with Benjamin for 3 or 4 years. He's been pretty widely panned for his entire career for effort/attitude issues. Did they think it was just outside noise and he was actually a hard worker for them? I don't understand how you make the trade for him if you know what you know now about his personality. And I don't know how you work with him for 3 or 4 years without knowing what you know now. There's really no defensible way to justify it at this point.

The Bills quite possible have the worst QB duo in modern NFL history. Combined, they have as many passing yards in 6 games as many QB's have in 6 quarters (609), 2 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Saying that is pathetic would be an insult to the word pathetic.

I've been a Bills fan since 91, and a season ticket holder since 05, so I've seen A LOT of bad QB play. This tandem have to the be the worst.

Remember the good old days of Kyle Orton? In all seriousness a Kyle Orton led team probably wins today's game by 10. How sad is that?

peterman throws a nice ball, just has no idea what to do if he cant throw it to the first read. you can tell how nice a ball he throws by the number of INTS.. very catchable

Positives:

The Defense is young and filthy.

OL is fine by NFL standards. Perhaps we don’t need to overhaul every spot except Dawkins.

If we’re keeping Shady through 2019, he still looks good when given chances.

Zay Jones seems to be emerging as a legit threat at WR.

Trade McCoy and Hughes if you get get a 2nd day pick for them. This team isn't going anywhere anyways

Trade McCoy and Hughes if you get get a 1st day pick for them. This team isn't going anywhere anyways
I’d have a problem moving Hughes. That guy is a monster and has some years left in him.

Shady.. I’m 50/50 on depending on the pick coming back. I still see him as being a weapon next year in a revamped offense.

The Bills quite possible have the worst QB duo in modern NFL history. Combined, they have as many passing yards in 6 games as many QB's have in 6 quarters (609), 2 touchdowns and 7 interceptions. Saying that is pathetic would be an insult to the word pathetic.

In an era where everyone throws 300 yards and 2 td's as a baseline.

peterman throws a nice ball, just has no idea what to do if he cant throw it to the first read. you can tell how nice a ball he throws by the number of INTS.. very catchable

he must have the highest INT percentage in history

he must have the highest INT percentage in history

Peterman has now attempted 87 passes during his NFL career, including postseason play. He has thrown interceptions on 11.5% of those attempts. At that rate, if he started a full 16-game season and attempted 600 passes, he’d throw 69 interceptions!

Nathan Peterman is the greatest interception thrower in NFL history, and it’s not even close.

Bills QB Nathan Peterman saves Texans with clutch two-interception performance

Does anyone here follow Bob Menery on Instagram? Anxiously awaiting his call on the Peterman Picks.

Bills Defense now ranked 3rd in the NFL.

Shame to be wasting this defense on a team with next to no pulse on Offense.

The plan was to build the D and draft a Franchise QB this year, then build the Offense this coming offseason.

The Defense will lose Kyle, but should be legit for years to come. Lets hope they know what they're doing on Offense...

Bills Defense now ranked 3rd in the NFL.

Shame to be wasting this defense on a team with next to no pulse on Offense.

The plan was to build the D and draft a Franchise QB this year, then build the Offense this coming offseason.

The Defense will lose Kyle, but should be legit for years to come. Lets hope they know what they're doing on Offense...

I know the defense has been saying all the right things about the offense so far, but if I'm on this defense, I'm pi**ed, and I wouldn't be surprised to see frustrations come to a head as the season progresses.

I guess the NFL doesn’t really care about protecting QB’s. Well... a Bills QB anyway.

The play where Allen got hurt there were two late hits, one of which the defender led with the crown of his helmet. No flag.

I know the defense has been saying all the right things about the offense so far, but if I'm on this defense, I'm pi**ed, and I wouldn't be surprised to see frustrations come to a head as the season progresses.
Oh, they are. If you go to the Bills Messageboard, there's a thread with video from Jerry Hughes basically yelling to someone/some people about "what more do you need us to do" (paraphrasing).

...and he's right. They basically do everything they can besides put the ball in the end zone themselves.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom