Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

2nd Round compensation equivalent for a LT who can't stay healthy and has a sizeable contract. Also frees up another $5 mil-ish in Cap Space this Offseason.
Unlike Taylor the LT is pretty good but you guys did well.

Just make sure you get the right QB.

You guys will have your choice after Cleveland.

Or they could stand pat and take the 3rd QB in the draft and keep all of those picks.
I guess but you guys deserve a franchise QB.
Allen, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield are all gone by 12.
If you guys like Jackson he will be there.

I guess but you guys deserve a franchise QB.
Allen, Darnold, Rosen, Mayfield are all gone by 12.
If you guys like Jackson he will be there.
Not if one of the early teams meets their QB needs via FA (Cousins to Broncos or Jets?)

Also frees up $10 mil next year... Bills have $100 mil in cap space as of right now for 2019.

Again I know its a pipe dream but Beane needs to make a hard push for Brees, will have to overapy and god knows what else but who freeking cares. We will have tons of cap money and can get Jackson or Mayfield at 12 or a slight trade up if they like someone else and can sit them for a few years.

Not if one of the early teams meets their QB needs via FA Cousins to Broncos?)
Yeah I guess.
I do think Miami is a team who could take a QB at 11.

Cousins if he goes to the Jets helps you guys and who knows what the Giants are actually going to do.

Again I know its a pipe dream but Beane needs to make a hard push for Brees, will have to overapy and god knows what else but who freeking cares. We will have tons of cap money and can get Jackson or Mayfield at 12 or a slight trade up if they like someone else and can sit them for a few years.
A championship run could be in two years. How old would Brees be at that point?

Brees is 39 right now and has played in a Dome for a long time.
Don’t see the fit.
If you guys are going crazy you godfather Cousins.

Yeah I guess.
I do think Miami is a team who could take a QB at 11.

Cousins if he goes to the Jets helps you guys and who knows what the Giants are actually going to do.
Hell I'd give them a 5th rounder next year if they just tell us if they are going QB.

He probably only has two years left but give me a 39 and 40 year old Brees over everything we have had since Kelly. Gives us a franchise QB while we develop a younger QB. Again it has about a 3% chance of happening but why not at least reach out.

Bills are definitely drafting a QB early now with this move. Still wish we would at least let Brees agent know we will give him part ownership or whatever he wants but clearly drafting a QB is much more realistic. Hey Kaiser I bet you want to pick up the phone now.
Not yet.

12, 22, 55 & 65 still don’t get you to 2600pts.

Throw in next years 1 and 2...And phone will be picked up to discuss.

For I’m still Not sure we want to go all the way to 12. Nelson is gone then.

Not yet.

12, 22, 55 & 65 still don’t get you to 2600pts.

Throw in next years 1 and 2...And phone will be picked up to discuss.

For I’m still Not sure we want to go all the way to 12. Nelson is gone then.
IMG_1426.JPG

You’re learning how valuable picks are.

It’s why u don’t trade 2 1’s for a WR, only trade him for a 6th or whatever.

Good lord has Belichick been the only one bringing a gun to a knife fight for close to 20 years...

#2 is worth 2600

12, 22, 56, 65 is worth 2585

Beane ain’t throwing in a 2019 1st and 2nd to make up 15 points on some arbitrary chart.

If you’re not going to take a QB at 2 the extra picks will do ya some good. Apparently your team’s success is dependent upon an injury recovering blonde diva who has advanced delusionary schizophrenia with narcissistic rage.

You guys got some holes to fill to keep that rag tag squad competitive.

Last edited:
The question now seems to be the extent to which the Bills' FO sees differences between 2nd, 3rd and 4th QBs on the board.

#2 is worth 2600

12, 22, 56, 65 is worth 2585

Beane ain’t throwing in a 2019 1st and 2nd to make up 15 points on some arbitrary chart.

If you’re not going to take a QB at 2 the extra picks will do ya some good. Apparently your teams success is dependent upon an injury recovering blonde diva who has advanced delusionary schizophrenia with narcissistic rage.

You guys got some holes to fill to keep that rag tag squad competitive.
Well done.

12, 22, 56, 65 & next years 1, unless it’s its under 20. Then next years 2 and 4.

There must be pain.

Can’t be equal.

And that’s no arbitrary chart. It’s going on 30 years now.

Well done.

12, 22, 56, 65 & next years 1, unless it’s its under 20. Then next years 2 and 4.

There must be pain.

Can’t be equal.

And that’s no arbitrary chart. It’s going on 30 years now.
Philadelphia didn’t give pain to go from 8 to 2.
They gave up 8, an extra 1, and two 2s.
If Buffalo gives 12, 22, 55, 65 it’s basically all it takes.
Exchanging additional late round picks is all it would take.

Giants aren’t getting 3 first round picks to go from 2 to 12.

I'd actually like Buffalo to package a pick from next year along with 12 & 22 to move up and keep our 2's and 3's this year.

We have druglord money next year for FA. This year we have some but also created a lot of holes that need to be filled.

Philadelphia didn’t give pain to go from 8 to 2.
They gave up 8, an extra 1, and two 2s.
If Buffalo gives 12, 22, 55, 65 it’s basically all it takes.
Exchanging additional late round picks is all it would take.

Giants aren’t getting 3 first round picks to go from 2 to 12.
Giants aren’t the Browns.

If they don’t like my conditional 1 and a 2 and 4 is too much. Then we will discuss conditions for the 2 or the 3.

Can always just take Nelson if Barkley is gone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom