Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

Pick 65 for Tyrod!? Beane is a legend.

Fantastic job, frees up a ton more money and gets us that third we flipped for Benjamin. If the Saints keep dicking around we should make a play for Brees (highly unlikely but what's to lose).

I don't see it, Buffalos not giving up that much. They can ger Foles for a quarter of that package or whichever QB drops toward the end of the top 10 or beyond for half of that. I would be shocked if they made that trade.
Philly isn’t trading Foles unless it’s overpaid.
Wentz has a bad ACL tear he probably is going to be starting the year on PUP next year.
Philly will need Foles to start the year.

You guys could get one of Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, or whomever for the picks they have built up.
You guys need a franchise QB.

Fantastic job, frees up a ton more money and gets us that third we flipped for Benjamin. If the Saints keep dicking around we should make a play for Brees (highly unlikely but what's to lose).
Brees want 22-25 million a year.

That is why he and the Saints are fighting.
Brees doesn’t want to give the Saints the Brady discount.

Philly isn’t trading Foles unless it’s overpaid.
Wentz has a bad ACL tear he probably is going to be starting the year on PUP next year.
Philly will need Foles to start the year.

You guys could get one of Allen, Mayfield, Darnold, or whomever for the picks they have built up.
You guys need a franchise QB.

Philly needs picks badly there hurting after all there trades. Bills could offer a 1 and a 4 and probably get it done now. To give up the package ur talking about to move up Luck or Peyton would have to be sitting there, no team in its right mind is giving up that haul for Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield.

Brees want 22-25 million a year.

That is why he and the Saints are fighting.
Brees doesn’t want to give the Saints the Brady discount.

22-25 mill, not a problem come on down.

Philly needs picks badly there hurting after all there trades. Bills could offer a 1 and a 4 and probably get it done now. To give up the package ur talking about to move up Luck or Peyton would have to be sitting there, no team in its right mind is giving up that haul for Darnold, Rosen or Mayfield.
KC gave up a 22nd pick this year, first rounder last year and a 3rd.
That was from 27 to 10.

To go from 8 to 2 Philly gave up 2 ones, a second, and a third.

Buffalo to go up to 2 would need to give up 2 ones, a 2, and a 3 and Cordy Glenn helps.

That was from 27 to 10.

Buffalo to go up to 2 would need to give up 2 ones, a 2, and a 3 and Cordy Glenn helps.

That's probably true but I can't see Beane giving that up for anything less then a cant miss QB and tbis class sure as hell doesn't have that. Better off standing pat or seeing who drops.

Buffalo would make the trade I proposed.
It would get them up to 2 and they would get their QB of the next decade.
The Giants would just be getting value.
They would probably want another 2nd rounder as well.

To move up 2 would cost a lot.
21, 22, 55, 65 and starting LT would be good. Bills do it in a minute.
Giants probably want another pick.
The #2 is worth 2600.

21, 22, 55 & 65 are...800, 780, 350 & 265 = 2195.

The banged up OL isn't worth 400 to even make it even.

To leave #2, there must be great pain paid.

Please, make any trade offers worth my time to respond from here on out...

The #2 is worth 2600.

Gettleman commences a meeting to discuss what I proposed.
Cmon on I didn’t waste time.
I said it favors buffalo but the giants consider it.

That was from 27 to 10.

No way do I see Beane doing that. Lamar Jackson could end up being better than Rosen/Darnold/Allen/Mayfield. The fact I can say that with a straight face means there's no reason to trade up to 2.

Gettleman commences a meeting to discuss what I proposed.
Cmon on I didn’t waste time.
I said it favors buffalo but the giants consider it.
So the Giants, will make a trade out of #2, that favors buffoonalo??

Ok.

If Gettlemen doesn’t hang up the phone faster than I just did, he’s in trouble because I’ll likely be accross the parking lot and can get to him while the NFLN cameras are still live in the War Room.

The #2 is worth 2600.

Buffalo will pass but thanks.

Kevin Connors is such an awesome follow on Twitter. Die hard Cuse/Bills fan. He's been on air since the trade happened, must be posting his Bills thoughts during breaks.

Just an fyi Giants may have to take less to trade down with their lack of picks and even less cap space. Teams know they will be looking to move out with Barkley likely going #1 now.

Buffalo will pass but thanks.
Not sure what you can ‘pass’ with.

QBs are going 4-5-6 if the Giants don’t take 1 at 2.

If they do, look for the Colts to move back and QBs go 2-3-4-5 and maybe 6.

And the bills will end up starting the ghost of Joe Ferguson.

Cousins has all the cards now.

Not sure what you can ‘pass’ with.

QBs are going 4-5-6 if the Giants don’t take 1 at 2.

If they do, look for the Colts to move back and QBs go 2-3-4-5 and maybe 6.

And the bills will end up starting the ghost of Joe Ferguson.

Cousins has all the cards now.

Lol Joe Ferguson. Bills can trade for Foles or sit back and take Jackson who is likely to fall and then sign Bridgewater or Keenun. At this point if Brees is still oit there on Monday call his agent and offer the world.

Lol Joe Ferguson. Bills can trade for Foles or sit back and take Jackson who is likely to fall and then sign Bridgewater or Keenun. At this point if Brees is still oit there on Monday call his agent and offer the world.
It might take 2 worlds for Mr INT to leave the cozy confines of his dome for Buffalo.

But the rest is certainly feasible.

It might take 2 worlds for Mr INT to leave the cozy confines of his dome for Buffalo.

But the rest is certainly feasible.

Ya Brees to Buffalo has about 3% chance of happening but if hes still out there you at least have to ask.

Good deal. Definitely means we're trading up, which idk... guy(s) they want better be good. The roster needs a lot of work. Other than DBs and Shady I'm not sure where the Browns are worse.

Good deal. Definitely means we're trading up, which idk... guy(s) they want better be good. The roster needs a lot of work. Other than DBs and Shady I'm not sure where the Browns are worse.
We certainly have a lot of holes but where we're undoubtedly better is at HC/GM, and this is the first time I feel our duo is one of the better tandems in the NFL.

We have our secondary set: Poyer/Hyde & White/Davis. We'll sign a nickel and some depth but this unit is very good.

We have one good LB in Milano so clearly work to do there.

We have 2 DT's if Kyle comes back with Adolphus Washington. Clearly work to do there as well.

We could use upgrades but can also roll with our DE's if we don't trade Shaq. Hughes/Lawson/Yarborough/Alexander.

On Offense:

Nathan Peterman at QB so clearly we will address this.

McCoy/Ivory at RB but we can easily add a mid-round pick 3rd back and guys like Cadet.

O-Line, kind of like DE's in we have players to roll with but could use upgrades. They actually graded out pretty decent last year. Wood retires but Groy is more than capable as his replacement. If Glenn isn't traded - Glenn/Incognito/Groy/Miller/Dawkins

WR's need help. Currently we have Kelvin Benjamin on the outside and Zay Jones in the slot. That's fine, especially when we have an actual QB, but we definitely need a deep threat opposite Benjamin.

Tight End is fine with Clay and O'Leary.

The ammo Beane has:

2 - 1's
2 - 2's
2 - 3's
1 - 4
2 - 5's

$40 mil in cap space this year
$90 mil in cap space next year

Last edited:
Beane just committed highway robbery to get a third rounder for Tyrod. Unbelievable! Going to be really interesting to see what happens in the draft...they definitely have the ammo to trade up and/ or completely restock the roster.

My position is the same on this, I would not sell the farm unless you can get Darnold or Rosen. If Mayfield or Jackson fall to them at 21, Even better...although I still worry about Jackson’s accuracy.

Refreshing to have a GM /HC who seem to have a plan, right?

Beane just committed highway robbery to get a third rounder for Tyrod. Unbelievable! Going to be really interesting to see what happens in the draft...they definitely have the ammo to trade up and/ or completely restock the roster.

My position is the same on this, I would not sell the farm unless you can get Darnold or Rosen. If Mayfield or Jackson fall to them at 21, Even better...although I still worry about Jackson’s accuracy.

Refreshing to have a GM /HC who seem to have a plan, right?
...and not just any 3rd rounder. Freakin pick 65. 1st pick of the 3rd. Unreal.

There's unconfirmed rumors (obvi) of Buffalo offering both first round picks this year, a first next year and Glenn to the Giants for their pick.

I don't think the Giants would accept that but it would be best case scenario for Buffalo since we could grab Rosen, restock DL/LB/RB/OL with our remaining 7 picks in the first 5 rounds, still have cap space for FA's and then next year, without our first, whatever, we'll have $90 mil in cap space.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom