Buffalo Bills 2018 | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2018

I don't see it, Buffalos not giving up that much. They can ger Foles for a quarter of that package or whichever QB drops toward the end of the top 10 or beyond for half of that. I would be shocked if they made that trade.

Agree 100%

Their moves are going to be dictated by their QB evaluation of 5-6 in the draft and another 5-6 current NFL QBs. That's a LOT of QB evaluation. Do they really really like one or two guys out of that? Do they prefer a known quantity vs a rookie? So many choices and so many scenarios with all their picks. Most fun draft ever!

As for the Draft, the constant rumors are that Buffalo loves Rosen enough to move up and Jackson if they stay put.

I don't hear/read much about Darnold/Mayfield/Allen and Buffalo.

The trade of Tyrod opens up cap space to go after Cousins but, again, you hear nothing about them being linked to him. Then again, this FO likes to do things out of nowhere with zero warning.

I like Foles but not for what Philly reportedly wants. I'd leave a 3rd and 5th on the table for if they get desperate enough to move him for cap relief.

Don't want to go anywhere near Bradford. Keenum/Bridgewater/McCarron would all lead me to believe we're still going after a young QB unless Saban can convince Dabol that AJ is untapped franchise material.

Not sure what you can ‘pass’ with.

QBs are going 4-5-6 if the Giants don’t take 1 at 2.

If they do, look for the Colts to move back and QBs go 2-3-4-5 and maybe 6.

And the bills will end up starting the ghost of Joe Ferguson.

Cousins has all the cards now.

First of all - Fergy is still alive.

Secondly - looks like you guys might be in need of a new WR soon once Roger lays down the law on OBJ. Smoking blunts and blowing lines with a hooker on video is not a good look for the shield. He’ll be out for a while.

So I’ll tell ya what - since the Buffalo Bills like ya so much we have an offer you can’t refuse. We’ll give ya 21, 22 and Brandon Reilly for 2. Trust me, this camp hero is a can’t miss prospect - the next Ed McCaffery.

As for the Draft, the constant rumors are that Buffalo loves Rosen enough to move up and Jackson if they stay put.

I don't hear/read much about Darnold/Mayfield/Allen and Buffalo.

The trade of Tyrod opens up cap space to go after Cousins but, again, you hear nothing about them being linked to him. Then again, this FO likes to do things out of nowhere with zero warning.

I like Foles but not for what Philly reportedly wants. I'd leave a 3rd and 5th on the table for if they get desperate enough to move him for cap relief.

Don't want to go anywhere near Bradford. Keenum/Bridgewater/McCarron would all lead me to believe we're still going after a young QB unless Saban can convince Dabol that AJ is untapped franchise material.

At this point, there's been rumors of Buffalo liking all of the top 5 QBs in the draft plus Mason Rudolph, Kyle Lauletta, and Mike White lol.

I would guess that Beane prefers Allen or Darnold but that's just an educated guess.

At this point, there's been rumors of Buffalo liking all of the top 5 QBs in the draft plus Mason Rudolph, Kyle Lauletta, and Mike White lol.

I would guess that Beane prefers Allen or Darnold but that's just an educated guess.
Haha, I would predict the exact opposite in that we either trade up for Rosen or stay put with Jackson.

Haha, I would predict the exact opposite in that we either trade up for Rosen or stay put with Jackson.

I hope Buffalo ends up with Lamar when it’s all said and done. I like Allen a lot but he’s so risky to trade up for. I have him ranked ahead of Rosen and Mayfield but I think I’d rather trade up for Mayfield or Darnold due to the risk involved with Allen. I don’t really want Rosen unless he slides to like the middle of the first round.

As long as it isn’t Rudolph or Peterman though, I’ll be happy.

I hope Buffalo ends up with Lamar when it’s all said and done. I like Allen a lot but he’s so risky to trade up for. I have him ranked ahead of Rosen and Mayfield but I think I’d rather trade up for Mayfield or Darnold due to the risk involved with Allen. I don’t really want Rosen unless he slides to like the middle of the first round.

As long as it isn’t Rudolph or Peterman though, I’ll be happy.
The only QB situations I would be upset with would be entering the season with any combination of Bradford/Rudolph/Peterman.

I suppose it could be worse but we're clearly going to spend $$$ or Draft Pick(s) on a QB so in the realm of possibilities, I'd punch someone if any of those 3 are our 2018 starting QB.

First of all - Fergy is still alive.

Secondly - looks like you guys might be in need of a new WR soon once Roger lays down the law on OBJ. Smoking blunts and blowing lines with a hooker on video is not a good look for the shield. He’ll be out for a while.

So I’ll tell ya what - since the Buffalo Bills like ya so much we have an offer you can’t refuse. We’ll give ya 21, 22 and Brandon Reilly for 2. Trust me, this camp hero is a can’t miss prospect - the next Ed McCaffery.
The OBJ video appears to have been spliced and is old.

Apparently he doesn’t have enough tattoos to even put it in 2015, let alone 2018.

He cost himself some coin and will definitely have a ‘no pay if’ clause in it.

The Giants aren’t trading back to the 20s, so please, stop it.

Again, they can get there by trading up from 34, not by trading back from 2.

Just read that sentence...please...it’s Common Sense.

Apparently he doesn’t have enough tattoos to even put it in 2015, let alone 2018.

I don't think you'd take Buffalo's 21 & 22 plus a 1st next year and Glenn, but if no one else outbids, what are y'all doing if the Browns take Saquon and you don't want a QB? I guess you'd take Quenton Nelson?

I don't think you'd take Buffalo's 21 & 22 plus a 1st next year and Glenn, but if no one else outbids, what are y'all doing if the Browns take Saquon and you don't want a QB? I guess you'd take Quenton Nelson?
Id be happy with Nelson, but I’d imagine some meathead would want #2.

Hopefully the Browns, so Blue could get Nelson at 4 for 33 & 35.

You guys should take a QB at 2 anyways. And I’m an Eli supporter.

You guys should take a QB at 2 anyways. And I’m an Eli supporter.
This years Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith and Jamarcus Russell...do nothing for me.

This years Ryan Leaf, Akili Smith and Jamarcus Russell...do nothing for me.

Rosen is going to be good, imo and Mayfield has that competitive edge you look for and has one skill you can’t teach: accuracy. Hate that he is short. Tyrod has scared me off any QB that isn’t at least 6’4.

I don’t really like any of the other QBs, although Jackson is intriguing. I’d want to have him hold a clipboard for 2-3 years preferably.

Glenn was a great player when healthy but clearly Buffalo feels comfortable playing Dawkins at Left Tackle. We will need to look at getting another tackle for the Right side as that was clearly the weak spot last year. Interested to see if we can resurrect Millers career would be great to make him a quality depth piece.

Rumor is Buffalo and Cincy swamped first round picks for the move.

Bills are definitely drafting a QB early now with this move. Still wish we would at least let Brees agent know we will give him part ownership or whatever he wants but clearly drafting a QB is much more realistic. Hey Kaiser I bet you want to pick up the phone now.

That would leave 4 teams ahead of us who need a QB (3 if the Giants don't go QB). Of those 3-4, one or two may fill that need via FA (e.g. Broncos - Jets).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom