Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 135 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

I just want a home playoff game sometime soon. obviously won't be this year but hopefully next year or two

Really think there is an excellent chance next year as long as Allen takes another step. Shouldn't really be much attrition as only Alexander and Hughes are likely to decline via age. Have a ton of cap space so shouldn't lose anyone that they wish to re-sign while also bringing in improvements. Brady/Edelman are showing signs of slowing down and will be yet another year older as will numerous guys on their defense that held them together this year. Situation is ripe for sure.

Just trying to handicap this game from a betting perspective and I'm struggling to see why the Bills would put forth much of an effort on Sunday. Would appreciate any insight from Bills' fans as to how they see McDermott playing this thing out. thx

I like a Jets & Over parlay. What's the line if the Bills are trying, -6.5 maybe? Not nearly as big of a line adjustment as some of these other teams like Houston & Baltimore (who always tries in the preseason fwiw).
NYJ ought to be able to get 20pts with a motivated group that wants to finish 6-2 and avenge week 1. I know you can't sit everyone in football but Trey White is one guy you have to sit and he is easily the most important player on defense if not the team. Barkley I don't think is that big of a downgrade, though Brown/Singletary being limited won't make it easy for him.

The tackling on that first drive was...not good.

Gase is a joke, though. Kicked a 51-yard FG on 4th and 2, in a meaningless game.

Nice touch by McD to give Alexander a send off and ovation.

Also, Felicianco went low on Henry Anderson, who came up limping. :)

What's it gonna take for McDermott to throw the challenge flag jesus

Meh, officials have made it pretty clear that challenging pass interference calls is just wasting a timeout and a challenge.

Agreed but that was beyond clear that nothing happened. Why not throw it just for s and giggles

Were probably going to to address the backup QB situation this off season as well. Barkley looks lost

Gase is a joke, though. Kicked a 51-yard FG on 4th and 2, in a meaningless game.

The only thing worse would be doing that in a meaningful game.

Meh, officials have made it pretty clear that challenging pass interference calls is just wasting a timeout and a challenge.

A little less so in recent weeks.

Fords injury at least doesn't look overly serious but man hate that he had to be in for that to even happen

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
granthath9

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom