Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 157 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

This play should be reviewable or challengable.
ENesTieW4AEesUD

It says “forcible contact” in the rule. Its to prevent injuries.

There was no forcible contact on that play and no one was getting hurt.

It was a shiz call and it was made to control the outcome of the game.

"Common sense" trumps rules anyways. Sometimes.

It says “forcible contact” in the rule. Its to prevent injuries.

There was no forcible contact on that play and no one was getting hurt.

It was a shiz call and it was made to control the outcome of the game.

You know everything so that’s fine.

There were more shots of JJ Watts than of Mateen Cleaves' Mom.

Honestly I wasn't even one of the legions of Bills fans who complained about espn's Bruschi coverage back in the day but JFC that was unbearable. The guy didn't make half the impact of Jerry Hughes. The sack was a 3rd&long, an incomplete pass leads to a FG all the same. Be sure the mic up the plane ride home from their 38-10 L next week.

and yet if the morons arent playing 25 yard deep for no reason, it wouldnt matter
it was kind of a broken play with Watson scrambling... they kept dropping a tick more than they normally would have been.

it was kind of a broken play with Watson scrambling... they kept dropping a tick more than they normally would have been.

Not that play, he had all day and just sat in the pocket until he was wide open. I have no idea what we were doing there. For a team with a great defense that made the playoffs I felt like I said that way to much this year

The O-lineman can't be moving back into the block from outside. He'd have been ok if he just stood there and let the defender run into him.
Forcible contact is required that was pretty weak.

Forcible contact is required that was pretty weak.

I get that. And I agree it was a pretty tight call. While the rule states "forcible contact," what defines that? The interpretation of "forcible contact" is based on the blocker moving toward the defender.
noidea.gif

I get that. And I agree it was a pretty tight call. While the rule states "forcible contact," what defines that? The interpretation of "forcible contact" is based on the blocker moving toward the defender. View attachment 174894
Maybe enough force where the player falls to the ground

Allen is not a franchise QB. Lousy decision making and lousy in crunch time. IMO.
We were dying to know your opinion. Thanks so much for posting guy with avatar of a much shittier QB.

this was in OT, a couple of plays before the garbage blindside block call:

People on the sideline were immediately pointing to their head, so they saw it in live action...

Just got back from watching the game at Buffalo RiverWorks. Probably around 1,000 people or so there. Great atmosphere. Super disappointing end to the season. Think Daboll's erratic play calling did us in. He gets so conservative with any lead that we get, no matter how small. I said early on that settling for FG's would be our downfall, and it was.

The play calling in overtime was absolutely abysmal. For as conservative as Daboll was with the lead, his play calling in overtime was akin to being down 4 with 1:30 left. Empty sets and Singletary can't get the ball once?!? How do you get down to the 39 and Singletary doesn't get one touch?!?!?? I know the offense improved from last year, but they were so dreadful last year that there was nowhere to go but up. If Daboll somehow got a head coach job somewhere, I wouldn't be too sad to see him go.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom