Buffalo Bills 2019 | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2019

Bills a 2.5 point pick back at the Meadowlands.

Ya I mean its a good thing were actually using DiMarco but was hoping for more out of Foster in his second season not less. Love adding Brown and Beasley but its seemed like every pass was to one of them and no one else. With Zay, Mckenzie and Foster on the roster would love to see us get some other guys involved like the Pats do. Allen's continued growth will helpfully get him to expand his options because I am afraid we will end up getting the two B's hurt throwing to them on every passing down.
Zay was only targeted twice that I remember. Caught both passes. One was a blown up immediately screen and the other was a big play on one of the 4th quarter scoring drives.

DionMac&Cheese.jpeg

did Buffalo stay in the city or just come home to go right back?

probably takes more time to get to the airport and board than it does to fly there. but even if its a 45 min flight thats half a day in travel wasted. of course they may get a ton of work/rehab done at home they just cant get done by staying

probably takes more time to get to the airport and board than it does to fly there. but even if its a 45 min flight thats half a day in travel wasted. of course they may get a ton of work/rehab done at home they just cant get done by staying

They were probably home for dinner on Sunday. Be absurd to stay there. I used to live with a Chargers player and if they played on the east coast he'd still be home for late dinner even with flying across the country.

He’s obviously not an important roster player but it’s worth mentioning that Tyrel Dodson getting 6 games for a misdemeanor while all this other nonsense is swirling around other players is an absolute joke.

He’s obviously not an important roster player but it’s worth mentioning that Tyrel Dodson getting 6 games for a misdemeanor while all this other nonsense is swirling around other players is an absolute joke.
I don’t even know what he did

Well that was a fun start to this game. Definitely not what I was hoping to see after the dumpster fire Cuse game last night.

Let’s see if this vaunted defense can not get their souls taken by Barkley all game.

"No, no, no...yes!" throw from Allen there.

Missed Brown for the TD...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom