Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 12 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

My top 3 like 8 picks ago all still avail.

I'll be pretty unexcited if it ends up being Chinn.

Feels like him or Esperanza are likely, Beane and McDermott love Defensive picks early

I’m sold. Epenesa is a very good player.

I’ll admit that I got enamored with the idea of Dobbins, but we can get a RB in Rd 3/4 who can do some things. We aren’t getting anything close to an AJ Epenesa type talent there. Never mind the DE position being of much more importance than RB.

I never though he’d be there at 54, so he never really crossed my mind tbh.

It also opens up $8 million?? by cutting Murphy which could then go towards some contract extensions.

Zack Moss... love it!

Singletary and Moss is a strong duo. Both guys are playmakers and we don’t lose much rotating them in and out.

Ya love this pick. Thought it was pretty obvious once we got close but was worried we might go D again. Real nice pick, really gives a nice 1-2 punch at RB with Yeldon as the 3rd guy.

Was the #1 RB on my list in terms of value. To me, he’s in the same tier as the top RBs in the class and we got him a round later than them (which was expected).

As an avid college football bettor I saw Moss play at least 4-5 times this year. He runs as hard as any RB I watched all year long. Rarely did he get brought down by the first tackler and even then he would push his way forward for extra yards. And the opposing defenses were always locked in to try to stop him.

The only negative in my mind is that Utah used him like a workhorse so consequently he has some mileage on him. He got banged up quite a bit but generally played through it.

As an avid college football bettor I saw Moss play at least 4-5 times this year. He runs as hard as any RB I watched all year long. Rarely did he get brought down by the first tackler and even then he would push his way forward for extra yards. And the opposing defenses were always locked in to try to stop him.

The only negative in my mind is that Utah used him like a workhorse so consequently he has some mileage on him. He got banged up quite a bit but generally played through it.
The good news is he will clearly split carries, at best. Perfect complement. Both singletary and moss were great at making guys miss and moss is the better bruiser type.

Really good pick.