Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Buffalo Bills 2020 Thread

I think that was the most miserable sporting event I've ever been to. It's either that or game 6 against the Senators in 2007 when the Presidents Trophy winning Sabres team lost.

Same here. I remember sitting in the parking lot totally exhausted/dejected after the game.

Sabres actually lost that series in 5, on an Alfredsson OT goal.

I think that was the only Sabres game I had ever been to before going to one in Philly this year

Sabres actually lost that series in 5, on an Alfredsson OT goal.
Same here. I remember sitting in the parking lot totally exhausted/dejected after the game.
That certainly makes more sense given they were the #1 seed and it was at home. Guess my memory was giving them more credit. Never heard complete silence from that amount of people, the entire walk out of the arena and to the parking lots was bizarre.

I’m ready for the season to start my friends! Hopefully we can have one! I know that the Bills keep taking money from my account every month, so there is still a chance!

Epenesa in the 2nd! His length and hand technique will be elite imo. I’m loving his potential in our program. He still has a ways to go but in year 2 and 3 he will become a big time player I think.

Moss in the 3rd! (I woulda liked him in the 2nd tbh - he was the guy I wanted the most in this draft because his style fits our needs perfectly! Great tandem w Singletary.

2 big bodied WRs! I wanted at least one WR in the draft, even after Diggs, to push and possibly change WR4-7 on the roster. Hopefully these gentlemen can do that. Great job by Beane to find some WRs with different traits (size) than what our current guys have. And he found them with value. Nothing forced.

A kicker to push Hauschka. He hasn’t been the same since that cheap shot by the Jets. And it cost us in the playoffs. McD lost his trust in him and shied away from giving him opportunities when it counted the most.

Jake Fromm in the QB room now!

And a 7th round corner to fill a need. McD and Beane always find secondary talent late or in UFA territory, this guy will compete for a spot.

Go Bills!

So on Sunday I watched the replay of last season's Bills-Cowboy game. I was struck by the pocket awareness of Allen. He always moved around to pressure by stepping up or to the side while keeping his head downfield. Everyone says it all depends on Allen taking a step forward. To me, what with Diggs coming in and the OL together for a 2nd season, if Allen simply cuts his fumbles in half and hits a deep ball every other game, I'll be happy with the 2019 Josh Allen.

Only Rumors at this point but some potential leaks on the schedule have come out. Again no idea if this is accurate but - Week 1 - Seattle at Buffalo - 4:30 PM national game Fox
Week 3 - Sunday Night Buffalo @ San Fran

Bills leaks thus far
Week 1 : Jets
Week 2: @ Dolphins
Week 3:
Week 4: @ Raiders
Week 5:
Week 6:
Week 7:
Week 8: Patriots
Week 9:
Week 10:
Week 11:
Week 12:
Week 13:
Week 14: Steelers SNF
Week 15:
Week 16:
Week 17: Dolphins

4 primetime games, 2 Monday night 1 Thursday game and 1 Sunday night. Of course both Monday night games are on the road but still.

1131:00 p.m.NEW YORK JETSSecond striaght year it's Darnold vs Allen to open the season
2201:00 p.m.@ Miami DolphinsWhich QB will Buffalo be against?
3271:00 p.m.LOS ANGELES RAMS
441:00 p.m.@ Las Vegas Raiders
5111:00 p.m.@ Tennessee Titans
6158:30 p.m.KANSAS CITY CHIEFSTHURSDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
7251:00 p.m.@ New York Jets
811:00 p.m.NEW ENGLAND PATRIOTSTom Brady owned the Bills; will his successor?
981:00 p.m.SEATTLE SEAHAWKS
10151:00 p.m.@ Arizona Cardinals
11BYE
12291:00 p.m.LOS ANGELES CHARGERS
13Dec 78:30 p.m.@ San Francisco 49ersMONDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL
14Dec 138:30 p.m.PITTSBURGH STEELERSThe Bills clinched a playoff berth against the Steelers on Sunday Night football last December, too
151:00 p.m.@ Denver Broncos
16Dec 288:30 p.m.@ New England PatriotsTHREE PRIME-TIME GAMES IN ONE MONTH??
17Jan 31:00 p.m.MIAMI DOLPHINS

how hard is that Dec schedule.. SF could be a let down. Pitt who knows. Denver avg. NE might suck and end home vs Miami in Jan.

Looking at the schedule once more, the Thursday night game is nicely spread out from the Bye week. The Bills have done well managing injuries in the past but that set up in the schedule is helpful to stay healthy.

I booked as well, might as well take advantage now and hope for the best.
That was my thought. Had flights to Cabo for July 4th weekend that imagine I had about a 5% chance of actually happening so swapped them on Southwest for these which hopefully have about a 75% chance of happening.

WHAT SAMMY WATKINS BELIEVES

He knows what everyone saw: a ceramic-boned bust. From broken ribs to a hip tear to a glute, a hamstring, a calf and, of course, the foot, Watkins could've been suplexed into 100 tables over his first three years in the NFL and come away healthier than this. The Bills had mortgaged their future not for Khalil Mack or Aaron Donald or Odell Beckham Jr. back in 2014 but rather for another reason for Buffalonians to curse the sports gods.

But here's what you did not see: a 21-year-old drinking every night. That's no exaggeration. Watkins partied "every night"—yes, "every night," he repeats—turning downtown Buffalo's Chippewa Street into his own personal frat party. Beer, liquor...Watkins didn't discriminate in lighting his $12.8 million signing bonus on fire with friends who followed him north. "Living fast," he calls it, holding up a pretend blunt. Yeah, he smoked plenty too.

He treated his body terribly.

"I would go out and get wasted," he says. "Wasted wasted."

He knows what everyone saw: a ceramic-boned bust. From broken ribs to a hip tear to a glute, a hamstring, a calf and, of course, the foot, Watkins could've been suplexed into 100 tables over his first three years in the NFL and come away healthier than this. The Bills had mortgaged their future not for Khalil Mack or Aaron Donald or Odell Beckham Jr. back in 2014 but rather for another reason for Buffalonians to curse the sports gods.

But here's what you did not see: a 21-year-old drinking every night. That's no exaggeration. Watkins partied "every night"—yes, "every night," he repeats—turning downtown Buffalo's Chippewa Street into his own personal frat party. Beer, liquor...Watkins didn't discriminate in lighting his $12.8 million signing bonus on fire with friends who followed him north. "Living fast," he calls it, holding up a pretend blunt. Yeah, he smoked plenty too.

That article was completely bonkers. Lots to process in there...but suffice it to say after reading that it’s no surprise he was a bust in Buffalo.

That article was completely bonkers. Lots to process in there...but suffice it to say after reading that it’s no surprise he was a bust in Buffalo.

You wonder if all of those issues are something that our personnel department should have vetted out before paying such a high price to draft him.

You wonder if all of those issues are something that our personnel department should have vetted out before paying such a high price to draft him.
Justin Blackmon 2.0 except managed to be somewhat productive.

Nuttier than a shithouse rat